Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I feel a 900v architecture is in the works as well. All three of these vehicles will have a large appetite for electrons.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Yeah, I think this was to lower expectations, since so many crazy stories have been started and pushed.

But is the Model S mass produced? Not compared to the Model 3 and Y, so I think that a Model S refresh / Plaid is still possible.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I am getting a little tired of all the speculation and hype. FACTS to be revealed tomorrow. I just hope the news lives up to expectations.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I'm so excited. I like all the speculation and just because the new cells that might be announced don't go into high production till 2022 doesn't mean that they don't start production already. Cybertruck and semi use alot of cells but the announcement of the cells might mean that they are fantastic for grid level storage systems and that is serious high volume.

ITS LIKE ALIEN TECHNOLOGY!

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I agree with your guess. PowerWalls, Semi, etc. will be volume users of the new battery cells.

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
He made this statement for a reason....he always has a reason for doing these things. And the timing does line up, we are expecting the CT to start being produced late 2021, that means full tilt production in 2022.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I am getting a little tired of all the speculation and hype. FACTS to be revealed tomorrow. I just hope the news lives up to expectations.
Word! My profession lives and literally dies on facts. Enough speculation! That’s why I don’t watch Tesla Bruh.

Aces-Truck

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Prius
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Okay, Tuesday we will find out. So where/when should I check out to get the news live? Will Tesla live-stream the event? Do we need to be watching the Board meeting for info as well?

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Okay, Tuesday we will find out. So where/when should I check out to get the news live? Will Tesla live-stream the event? Do we need to be watching the Board meeting for info as well?
Tesla’s YouTube channel will live stream as well as “Best In Tesla” and “Now You Know.” The latter two will start with commentary about 15 minutes beforehand. Starting at 1330 hours PT, 1530 hours central.

The board meeting typically won’t concern most people, at least not where the Cybertruck is concerned. Now if the board stages a coup, all bets are off! ?

Last edited:

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
IT'S BATTERY DAY!!!!!! :)

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Just to set the record straight, if it is 1:30pm PT, that would make it 2:30pm MT, 3:30pm CT, and 4:30pm ET for Tesla's live stream.

For those 24 hour clock people, that would be 1330 PT, 1430 MT, 1530 CT, 1630 ET, and 2130 UTC.

Some are going to start their live streams a bit early, I have seen 15 to 30 minutes early.

Atleast it is not like the SuperBowl where it starts 6 hours before. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored