Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
So I am not sure if it was because I had a model 3 in my account at one point or becasue of my CT , just to see what the options were, but i had a Tesla Rep from the closes service center in Schaumburg, IL reach out and see if i wanted to come in for a test drive. I responded that I had a reservation in on a CT. She responded that she was excited for it and would be more than happy to answer any questions I had all the way through delivery. Pretty cool of them to be proactive. Also, just wanted to post about a positive service interaction, as I seem to read all the horror stories on reddit of bad interactions.
Sponsored

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Pardon my skepticism but this was not a service interaction. It was a sales interaction. But I will add that my limited (fortunately) interactions with service have been good.

bigrin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota, Honda Pilot, Lexus sc430
Occupation
Professional Investigator
Country flag
Good to see Tesla being proactive with their customers.

OP
OP
VolklKatana

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
Pardon my skepticism but this was not a service interaction. It was a sales interaction. But I will add that my limited (fortunately) interactions with service have been good.
It's a sales and service center, but you are correct.

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The fact that they called you tells me they are growing their "service" (or sales) department/capacity to a different level. One where they aren't frenetically trying to keep up with the needs of the clients.
Or they expect huge growth soon and are preparing for the new wave.
Or they hired ONE go-getter, and you'll never hear from Tesla/her again.

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
I visited the local Tesla service/sales center the other day. I have a scheduled appointment on the 13th of Feb. I will let you know how that goes. My visit to schedule the appointment was met with nothing but helpful people staring the place that made me feel comfortable and at ease when I was there.
Sponsored