Tesla Delivery Location Change

bertley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 and Y
Country flag
Checking my app, as I do everyday and I noticed today the Tesla Location changed from the service center just down the road to a further one that recently opened. No VIN yet and in MN. Changed from Eden Prairie to Golden Valley.

Any meaning to this? Anyone else in MN with something similar? Maybe all CTs coming to Golden Valley?

This info can be found when you click on the “registration details” within the app.
Sponsored

CurtisCowgill

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC SIERRA AT4, Audi Q7, Cybertruck (soon)
Country flag
It's not the same situation, but I received a text yesterday from Tesla Tulsa saying that since I chose Tesla lending through Wells Fargo, I will have to pick up in Kansas City due to Oklahoma regulations, which prevent the use of Tesla lending with Wells Fargo. They said it would not delay my AWD delivery since I’m still waiting for my VIN. I’m in Wichita, KS. 🤞🏻

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Checking my app, as I do everyday and I noticed today the Tesla Location changed from the service center just down the road to a further one that recently opened. No VIN yet and in MN. Changed from Eden Prairie to Golden Valley.

Any meaning to this? Anyone else in MN with something similar? Maybe all CTs coming to Golden Valley?

This info can be found when you click on the “registration details” within the app.
This has happened with some CA deliveries. It appears that not all delivery centers in a state will be supporting the initial deliveries, possibly having to do with Service Center availability.

Nurkbonis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P3D
Country flag
ya, mine changed from Vancouver Washington to Tigard Oregon. I think that for whatever reason, the initial configurations were allocated to regional hubs.
Sponsored