Ghostface113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P100D
Country flag
I am interested now to see if they will provide the Cyber Beast reservationist with the light bar. Lost confidence it that as well. I thought it was strange when I made the purchase it didn’t show any equipment itemized with my Cyber Truck this explains why.
Sponsored

Shygar

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Cybertruck, Powerwalls/Solar
Country flag
I just got a second $700 voucher email and the code appears to work. I could use a second new connector as my original one outside is a gen 2, but I'm going to hold onto it for now until I figure out why I got 2 of them. I still haven't received my V3 gateway.

FYI, this second email said the firmware update is coming in June to enable powershare.

Saygmo

First Name
Sas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 awd
Country flag
I wish Tesla would simplify this for us customers by precisely stating just exactly what equipment we should Already Have (plus what we would Not Need) in order to maximize the value of my $4000 Powershare install credit (I ordered the Beast). Especially since I have planned to go full solar+powerwall some time this year anyway, hopefully prior to receiving my Beast.
C'mon Tesla, make it easy for us, not just offer some piecemeal $700 partial replacement credit because some of us already have solar setups installed in our homes.
IF they actually cared, and wanted to make good, they would give the full $4,000 plus the $2600 worth of hardware to all cyberbeast buyers. At this point it’s a bait and switch. Even just getting the hardware would make me feel ok about it, but really having the choice to give that up and instead getting $6,400 worth of supercharging credit with no expiration date would actually be a tangible benefit to to everyone that doesn’t own a house at this time.
Tesla would still be pocketing that supercharger revenue, and making plenty of extra money on fs vs regular ordering.
wondering if there are enough pissed odd buyers that a lawsuit will end up happening.

donnyb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model Y
Country flag
Well I just got the $700 scam voucher. I am not happy and feel like I got screwed. 🤬

C3XYTK

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I got two emails, too. Is that mean we got $1400 total? I ended up ordering extra powerwall 3. I can operate my house off grid with my CT.

Ghostface113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P100D
Country flag
I got two emails, too. Is that mean we got $1400 total? I ended up ordering extra powerwall 3. I can operate my house off grid with my CT.
Actually maybe that would be a good compromise. Send people who already have a gateway and charger a power wall. That’s a good compromise for not getting the sharing equipment. They could also just give us Tesla credit that doesn’t expire. Pretty sure everyone would mostly be okay with that.

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Beast owner here. I recently received an email from Tesla with a $1400 credit for the store to buy equipment (i.e., Universal Wall Connector etc). I've reached out to a certified installer, and I'm still waiting for them to get back to me, but it is not clear how I receive the $4000 installation credit that the Foundation Series Beast comes with.

Does anyone know how the installation credit works? Does the installer reach out to Tesla? Or do I have to pass the invoice on to Tesla and they pay for up to $4000 for the install? It's not clear on how this works.
Sponsored