OP
BannedByTMC

BannedByTMC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
He still believes it's important for the future of democracy to have a platform that isn't heavily censored by the government (and that is exactly what was happening before he bought it).

This benefits everyone going forward.
No the government was not censoring Twitter previously, this is a false narrative created by Elon and his minions. Additionally Elon now censors Twitter to promote his own ideals which is far from the free speech platform he claims.

Can you give me three examples that prove Elon is "unhinged".
I've already done so, repeatedly. The fact that you can't see it speaks volumes.
Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
No the government was not censoring Twitter previously, this is a false narrative created by Elon and his minions. Additionally Elon now censors Twitter to promote his own ideals which is far from the free speech platform he claims.

I've already done so, repeatedly. The fact that you can't see it speaks volumes.
What you call "unhinged", like firing the Supercharger staff (assuming he determined they were under-performing or making costly mistakes), I would call taking the bull by the horns, a smart business decision.

OP
OP
BannedByTMC

BannedByTMC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
What you call "unhinged", like firing the Supercharger staff (assuming he determined they were under-performing or making costly mistakes), I would call taking the bull by the horns, a smart business decision.
That's not at all what I was referring to. Neither of us have any idea if that was a "smart business decision" or not, that is yet to be seen and I'm willing to reserve judgement, but of course you assume it's positive in typical unthinking knee jerk reaction. "Anything Elon does must be correct". It's almost cartoonish at this point.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That's not at all what I was referring to. Neither of us have any idea if that was a "smart business decision" or not, that is yet to be seen and I'm willing to reserve judgement, but of course you assume it's positive in typical unthinking knee jerk reaction. "Anything Elon does must be correct". It's almost cartoonish at this point.
No, it's just that Elon, by virture of his position inside the company and direct dealings with the Supercharger teams, has deeper insight into the performance and value offered by those who were fired than we could ever hope to have. I presume he knows more than you or I.

That is simply being rational, not the blind allegience you attempt to portray.

I've long had a dim view of armchair quarterbacks from a far. You have to be in the thick of it to have valid insights. Elon is, we are not. And he has the track record of running multiple successful multi-billion-dollar companies, you do not.

As a life-long investor, I have to remain rational, not have knee-jerk, anti-Elon sentiments when the facts don't support that.

OP
OP
BannedByTMC

BannedByTMC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
As a life-long investor, I have to remain rational, not have knee-jerk, anti-Elon sentiments when the facts don't support that.
Yet you knee-jerk assumed that I was being critical of the supercharger team firing.

I've long had a dim view of armchair quarterbacks from a far. You have to be in the thick of it to have valid insights. Elon is, we are not. And he has the track record of running multiple successful multi-billion-dollar companies, you do not.
And he's also made some massive mistakes. So no it's not rational to always assume he will do the correct thing.

OP
OP
BannedByTMC

BannedByTMC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Some examples of the chaos caused by the mass firing of the supercharger team. Large numbers of planned charger sites in limbo and no one to contact about it left at Tesla, OEM's questioning the move to NACS and possibly shifting back to CCS because they can't trust Tesla:

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
I have read enough of your posts. There's a reason some members here have you blocked.

If the Y or 3 is truly the best selling car in the world, why combine their sales numbers?

Tesla only became profitable in 2022 during a rare moment in time. Not withstanding, a portion of their "gains" were due to credits which Tesla themselves profited from.

Those "rish" people you mention are the ones capable of capitalizing on the $7500 rebate whether that be low income or high income people. A Model 3 in Seattle isn't the same value as a Model 3 in Florida.

The best selling vehicle to this date is still the F150, and I hate Ford and have never owned one!
@HaulingAss is a Turd Ferguson. Put that little boy on ignore.
He’s the biggest Elon fanboi on this MB.

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Lol. I would normally take the advice, but I enjoy reading his posts too much.
Ha! I don’t read them anymore thank god. His head is so far up his arse, he can lick his own uvula.

I do however, wonder from time to time why @Administrator allows him to abuse and belittle the peeps on this MB?

Perhaps they are the same person? 😂😂

Stinky10r

First Name
Vladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Couple Audi's
Country flag
Ha! I don’t read them anymore thank god. His head is so far up his arse, he can lick his own uvula.

I do however, wonder from time to time why @Administrator allows him to abuse and belittle the peeps on this MB?

After this long, one has to assume a curious suspicion.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Now if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored