Tesla owner who died in crash was over legal alcohol limit

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
I wonder if this will make the news cycle with the flare which the Tesla flambe did?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-autopsy-shows-alcohol-exceeding-texas-limit

There are Autopsy links on the bottom section of the posted story for details.

From the Fire Dept assessment of the accident scene:

"The first deceased individual was identified as Everette Talbot, Everette Talbot was seated in the front right (passenger) seat. The second individual was identified as William Varner, William Varner was seated in the rear left (passenger) seat."
Sponsored

Last edited:

datechboss101

First Name
Akaash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Acura MDX
Occupation
IT Help Desk
Country flag
I wonder if this will make the news cycle with the flare which the Tesla flambe did?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-autopsy-shows-alcohol-exceeding-texas-limit

There are Autopsy links on the bottom section of the posted story for details.

From the Fire Dept assessment of the accident scene:

"The first deceased individual was identified as Everette Talbot, Everette Talbot was seated in the front right (passenger) seat. The second individual was identified as William Varner, William Varner was seated in the rear left (passenger) seat."

No wonder why I was seeing signs on the turnpike saying on the lines of "Party later? Plan a sober ride home." Just another great reason for me to avoid drinks and drugs completely; people minds are absent when intaking any type of drug (that includes alcohol).

OP
OP

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
No wonder why I was seeing signs on the turnpike saying on the lines of "Party later? Plan a sober ride home." Just another great reason for me to avoid drinks and drugs completely; people minds are absent when intaking any type of drug (that includes alcohol).
Yep, car keys and boat keys are OFF-LIMITS when the alcohol is flowing. Sadly some dorks think they can get away with it easier on the water but sooner or later they kill themselves or others while operating while impaired. Let's face it people are boarder line stupid with machinery and alcohol removes ALL safeguards.
Sponsored