Occupation
House Husband
Country flag
Reddy: It could be close to you in LA..

PACEMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-Motor Cybertruck, P3D- Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance, 4Runner TRD/ORP, F350 diesel dually
Country flag
That could be a good thing, I suppose. We have never had an automobile plant in North Carolina. Could replace some of the jobs we lost from the furniture and textile industries. I'm from Raleigh, by the way. Friend here in Montana from North Wilkesboro.

OP
OP
Mule Ferguson

Mule Ferguson

First Name
Mule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Model P3D+, F150. Cybertruck Tri Motor
Occupation
House Husband
Country flag
That could be a good thing, I suppose. We have never had an automobile plant in North Carolina. Could replace some of the jobs we lost from the furniture and textile industries. I'm from Raleigh, by the way. Friend here in Montana from North Wilkesboro.
is it John and builds. Guitar's like this. We built this one in his shop. Very good friend.

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Plant in NC? IMG_9242

PACEMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-Motor Cybertruck, P3D- Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance, 4Runner TRD/ORP, F350 diesel dually
Country flag
No, Parks R. So maybe there's a big crowd from North Wilkesboro here in Montana.

OP
OP
Mule Ferguson

Mule Ferguson

First Name
Mule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Model P3D+, F150. Cybertruck Tri Motor
Occupation
House Husband
Country flag
No, Parks R. So maybe there's a big crowd from North Wilkesboro here in Montana.
Yes a very good friend, and his dad also. I have a print of the painting of the woman's ass in the sky..
My fav was the Coleman cooler in hell. its called cold day in hell. Some one told me the lady that owned Coleman bought. it. Lot's of $$$$$$$$$$$$$

PACEMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My uncle, from Salisbury, with a place here in Montana, calls Parks the weird fish guy..............Parks and I were roommates and traveling companions in college/Costa Rica/Central America in the 1970s. https://www.parksreece.com/
Sponsored