Tesla Tequila bottle have arrived. Do anyone un-lucky to get a broken tesla tequila bottle cap ?

davidngo44

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag
Hello, My tesla tequila bottle just arrived

Do anyone un-lucky to get a tesla tequila with a broken bottle cap
Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Tequila bottle have arrived.  Do anyone un-lucky to get a broken tesla tequila bottle cap ? tesla tequila with a broken ca
?

Just contact Tesla customer service to return it, My come with a broken bottle cap, and with seal missing. Quality control not very good for a $250 a bottle. : ( . do not get me wrong. The tesla tequila bottle design is beautiful. Hopefully, Tesla will correct this issue for me.

Thank you
Sponsored

DarinCT

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3, CT triM
Country flag
What about the rest of the experience? The ordering, the bottle, the taste? Did it come with that stand?

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
Clearly not a big deal, but still a shame. Does tequila age well? if people hold it as a collector's item, will the fluid be ruined?

OP
OP
davidngo44

davidngo44

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag

tesla tequila with a broken cap.jpg
?

Just contact Tesla customer service to return it, My come with a broken bottle cap, and with seal missing. Quality control not very good for a $250 a bottle. : ( . do not get me wrong. The tesla tequila bottle design is beautiful. Hopefully, Tesla will correct this issue for me.

Thank you
01-05-2021
I contacted customer service via email. They will send me a replacement. A new Tesla tequila bottle will to send to me soon. Nice.

OP
OP
davidngo44

davidngo44

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag

tesla tequila with a broken cap.jpg
?

Thank you
Today, my defective tesla tequila bottle has been replaced by Tesla..... Awesome. $250 TESLA TESQUILA OF PERFECTION. ?

OP
OP
davidngo44

davidngo44

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag
Clearly not a big deal, but still a shame. Does tequila age well? if people hold it as a collector's item, will the fluid be ruined?
I will let you know how it tastes ?....this weeken. But it should not be ruined if you keep it as a collector item... Hehe.

OP
OP
davidngo44

davidngo44

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag
I will let you know how it tastes ?....this weeken. But it should not be ruined if you keep it as a collector item... Hehe.
Tesla tequila tastes: Light, fruity, little hint of coconut/vanilla, very smooth/clean, medium on tequila, no hang over, comparable to Azul tesquila ultra which is about $1.5k a bottle Azul Tesquila ultra is A+++ and tesla tesquila is B++ . Tesla tequila will grown on you and light up the back of your tongue..... recommend to sip tesla tesquila. Nosotros Tequila make the tesla tequila so if you do not want to spend $250 you can get a bottle for $40 which is a C++ grade tequila.
Sponsored