Tesla TSLA a $1 Trillion Company by End of 2021 & Sell-off Is “Massive buying opportunity,” Says Wedbush

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Tesla TSLA a $1 Trillion Company by End of 2021 & Sell-off Is “Massive buying opportunity,” Says Wedbush 1_9af6e4cb-841f-4879-b185-de72cd6e2409_1600x

Photo: Teslogo

Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) will be a $1 trillion company by the end of 2021 as it experiences "eye-popping demand" in China, and the recent sell-off presents a "massive buying opportunity," Wedbush said.

In his commentary, Wedbush analyst Dan Ives emphasized that China is a growth pillar for the electric vehicle market. Establishing Tesla's factory in the Chinese market gives it an important competitive advantage over other companies. Tesla is experiencing huge demand in this market, which will lead to even more rapid development. If China continues to show interest in the American manufacturer's cars, it will lead to Tesla being able to reach 1 million delivered units worldwide by 2022.

"If China stays on its current path for Tesla, Musk & Co. could hit one million delivery units globally by 2022. This speaks to our thesis that Tesla will hit a trillion-dollar market cap in 2021 despite this risk-off moment for EV stocks with the bears coming back to life after a long hibernation in their caves over the past year."
Ives also commented on the recent chip shortage. He wrote that the chip supply chain should be normalized as early as March. He added that the recent sell-off of Tesla shares is "a short-term pullback," which presents a "massive buying opportunity," for investors as the world moves into the "golden age of EVs."

"While the stocks and the EV space is clearly going through a digestion period, we view this as a short-term pullback in a multi-year upward rally."
Wedbush has set a target price for Tesla at the end of 2021 at $950.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tesla Cybertruck Tesla TSLA a $1 Trillion Company by End of 2021 & Sell-off Is “Massive buying opportunity,” Says Wedbush 7da52bffe06e1f645c08299841a4a343?s=160&r=G

EVA FOX
I'm a big fan of Tesla, as I worry about the future for my child and for future generations. Tesla's mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy and I'm passionately striving for this goal. I’m tired of the daily deception from Tesla’s haters against the company, so I strive to spread true information and the latest news about Tesla.

SOURCE: TESMANAIN
Sponsored

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
Demand in China is waning. The Chinese government is now tossing regulations and other fodder at Elon, because Elon isn't playing by the rules. When does Elon play by the rules? When Elon makes the rules, then breaks them because he can. peace