Texas, here I come…

NiceCybertruck

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sig Model X, 3 Model 3's, & Cyber Beast (soon)
Occupation
Pharmacist
Country flag
So, this is my first post, “longtime” lurker, like a few months tops. I am going to Texas (Houston, and Weatherford) to visit some friend's on June 1st, and hopefully fit in some sightseeing at the Gigafactory the day before. I ordered a CyberBeast on March 5th, and I hope the delivery date is not going to fall on that day. Is there anything that’s a “do not miss” in Texas? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Treynor

First Name
Treynor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual motor
Occupation
President
Country flag
Houston, Weatherford, Austin? That is a wide range of travel. Enjoy the spaciousness of Texas. If your driving takes you thru Waco, there is the Magnolia Market. The Chip / JoAnna Gaines Fixer Upper couple have a cool / clean place to shop/eat/rest. . . . If you’re in to that sort of thing. However, I don’t know if you can charge while there!

OP
OP
NiceCybertruck

NiceCybertruck

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sig Model X, 3 Model 3's, & Cyber Beast (soon)
Occupation
Pharmacist
Country flag
Houston, Weatherford, Austin? That is a wide range of travel. Enjoy the spaciousness of Texas. If your driving takes you thru Waco, there is the Magnolia Market. The Chip / JoAnna Gaines Fixer Upper couple have a cool / clean place to shop/eat/rest. . . . If you’re in to that sort of thing. However, I don’t know if you can charge while there!
Sorry, I guess I should give a little more context. I am from California and a friend is doing a Grand Reopening of their Business in Houston, so I’m heading there for support. I also have a friend that lives in Weatherford, so I figured I could possibly kill 2 birds with one stone. Then there’s the Gigafactory, so that’s how this all started, and then March 5th. I work a ton, have 3 boys, one of which is Graduating from High School, one 16, and one that’s 14. So, between, Business, Family and everything else, I try to fit in as much as possible… kind of like this post. I figured I would ask you all for some input, because hey, it’s worth a shot. So, thanks for everything you all might post. I suck at this 😅

Last edited:

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y and 2022 Model S
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Watching this thread as I plan to do a BBQ trip through Texas once I get my CT. From California also

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Sorry, I guess I should give a littler more context. I am from California and a friend is doing a Grand Reopening of their Business in Houston, so I’m heading there for support. I also have a friend that lives in Weatherford, so I figured I could possibly kill 2 birds with one stone. Then there’s the Gigafactory, so that’s how this all started, and then March 5th. I work a ton, have 3 boys, one of which is Graduating from High School, one 16, and one that’s 14. So, between, Business, Family and everything else, I try to fit in as much as possible… kinda like this post. I figured I would ask you all for some input, because hey, it’s worth a shot. So, thanks for everything you all might post. I suck at this 😅
I think that you might have missed, what I think was the posters context. Texas aint' a small state and tripping between the three locations that you suggested isn't a trivial task. If you allocate a day in and travelling to each location, that may be about it.
Sponsored