Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
From the primordial soup of wheels, carburetors and pistons that existed at the turn of the 20th century, were born the trucks of yesteryear that changed over the years into the magnificent beasts that carried us into the new millennium. From the hands that forged those first few parts into the REO Speedwagons of the past, to the cyborg arms and assembly lines that brought forth the latest ICE wonders of the 2010's, we've seen the mighty Truck evolve from a cold, simple crate-toting vehicle, to a most modern incarnation with heating, AC, turbos and more. What we are witnessing is a natural progression, as we see the Truck experience a sudden leap in evolution, transforming into the ultimate, durable, powerful and eco-friendly pickup truck of tomorrow, today. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... CYBERTRUCK
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
From the primordial soup of wheels, carburetors and pistons that existed at the turn of the 20th century, were born the trucks of yesteryear that changed over the years into the magnificent beasts that carried us into the new millennium. From the hands that forged those first few parts into the REO Speedwagons of the past, to the cyborg arms and assembly lines that brought forth the latest ICE wonders of the 2010's, we've seen the mighty Truck evolve from a cold, simple crate-toting vehicle, to a most modern incarnation with heating, AC, turbos and more. What we are witnessing is a natural progression, as we see the Truck experience a sudden leap in evolution, transforming into the ultimate, durable, powerful and eco-friendly pickup truck of tomorrow, today. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... CYBERTRUCK

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
I'm eagerly awaiting my CT but I always remember that a sage man once said "technology is a wonderful servant but a terrible master".
Sponsored