Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Cybertruck exterior styling. People either love it or hate it. IMO the Cybertruck design is absolutely brilliant.

I find the exterior styling very attractive, futuristic and handsome. As I like to say: designed by aliens, driven by humans.

Here is some Fremont test track footage (again) to whet your appetite for the upcoming production CT. I predict the truck in the video is 99.5% of what the production version will look like.

Tesla Cybertruck The upcoming 2024 Cybertruck styling was brilliant C7D1EC24-7F49-405E-8B5B-D2E318B4022A
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
Cybertruck exterior styling. People either love it or hate it. I find the exterior design very attractive, futuristic and handsome.

Here is some Fremont test track footage (again) to wet your appetite for the upcoming production CT…

C7D1EC24-7F49-405E-8B5B-D2E318B4022A.png
I agree. Love Its beautiful design and we are soooo fortunate to be apart
If this! Cannot wait!

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
The only downside is the huge and unsightly wiper.
Saw this short video via reddit post today. Normally don't put much stock into 'new' videos but the wiper does look different.

Tesla Cybertruck The upcoming 2024 Cybertruck styling was brilliant Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 4.17.05 PM

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
This appeared around March last year... it was about the same time, when we saw just the hole, and it looked like it could be bolted on.

In this case we see the truncated version... broken off or pulled apart.

Tesla Cybertruck The upcoming 2024 Cybertruck styling was brilliant 1674960216660

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
I think it borders on being hideous. However I ordered 1 each for myself, wife and son 10-15 minutes into the unveiling. My vehicles always seem to get dinged by idiots my first week of ownership. Plus all my vehicles with decent ground clearance get Utah and Wyoming custom pin striping from the remote locations I travel regularly. Paint is way overrated!
A lot of truck owners baby their pretty boy trucks. I don't think half of the truck market will consider the Cybertruck for that reason.
I seriously doubt my son or wife would be caught dead driving a Cybertruck. Supply and demand will likely mean they resale their CT quickly. I can't even convince my wife to buy a Model Y even though the lousy ground clearance is adequate for her 99% of her needs.

Last edited:

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
It's the brilliance of the CyberTruck that has me worried. When flat, shiney panels catch the sun just right, their brilliance can dazzle other motorists, rendering them blinded for a short period. The second CyberTruck prototype seemed to have a slightly curved front windshield, whereas the reveal night one's windshield looked perfectly flat. I wonder if glare was the reason for that change? I'd rather not have people mad at me for hurting their eyes and I really don't want people headed my way blinded by the sun. 😳 :cool: