They plan to take-over Tesla

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Someone is funding this campaign with serious money. Look at the protest signs and the car in the video, all professionally done.
Do you have any idea how cheap it is to make signs?
Sponsored

crimsonaudio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Land Cruiser, awaiting a CYBRTRK
Country flag
Someone is funding this campaign with serious money. Look at the protest signs and the car in the video, all professionally done.
And Musk's ~20% ownership in TSLA stock is worth some $115b on paper.

Millionaires may as well be 'thousandairs' in comparison.

CybertruckAgent

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
They hold signs saying “stop market manipulation”, so they support free markets? Signs also say “censor Elon Musk”, so they don’t support free markets? Just seems like some pasty butt hurt wannabe crypto investors who lost money gambling on fictitious currency with no tangible value. They remind me of the “Storm Area 51” guys from a couple years ago.

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
They hold signs saying “stop market manipulation”, so they support free markets? Signs also say “censor Elon Musk”, so they don’t support free markets? Just seems like some pasty butt hurt wannabe crypto investors who lost money gambling on fictitious currency with no tangible value. They remind me of the “Storm Area 51” guys from a couple years ago.
Let me take a wild guess as to the physical location of these "enlightened ones". They live within the site of water but not necessarily on the Gulf Coast or the Atlantic Coast. And they had a little party up in that state that used to be known for timber.....ummm.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
For your conspiracy consideration: Elon = Anonymous.

It makes so much sense now.

Suskis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Seat Ibiza
Country flag
I invested 10k in Bitcoins and I am not happy how their value tanked lately, but I am positive Elon Musk has nothing to do with it. there are whales around that buy and sell cryptos millions at a time, to move the market as they wish

Challeco

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23ModelY,71F250,14Fusion,66Galaxie
Occupation
Medical Technologist
Country flag
Most people making money on crypto, are rich people not the little ones with high hopes! stay away from crypto people. its just a hassle!!!
If by hassle, you mean a scam for Hedge funds to take your money as theirs? yep.

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
They sniff or huff glue
And don't forget Tide Pods. Someone told me once years ago the car owner's manual instructed the owner on how to adjust the valves on the engine, nowadays I would just be happy if they did not eat laundry soap.
Sponsored