Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Received my VIN 3/26. Made final payments 3/29 and was told by Tesla my Cybertruck will be in Irvine early April. Have heard great things about Irvine, CA and them getting the truck ready for delivery but wanted to see what things I should look for or make sure I check out before accepting delivery. Thanks!
Sponsored

kewellxi

First Name
Xi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
They will let you only check the exterior, I think the main thing is the panel alignment, after that, if you accept the condition, you will set your phone as the phone fab, and then you can open the door to get into the vehicle.

scohen2002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Country flag
They will let you only check the exterior, I think the main thing is the panel alignment, after that, if you accept the condition, you will set your phone as the phone fab, and then you can open the door to get into the vehicle.
Does this mean we don’t also get two key cards? Because if we do obviously they *could* hand you one before accepting it to look inside.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
i also am picking up in Irvine early april (due to arrive this week)

anyone on here near irvine feel llike driving by Irvine SC and see if our trucks are there ? lol

kewellxi

First Name
Xi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Does this mean we don’t also get two key cards? Because if we do obviously they *could* hand you one before accepting it to look inside.
They gave me two key card after I set the phone key.
Sponsored