Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
KEY POINTS
  • It’s that time again! “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer rings the lightning round bell, which means he’s giving his answers to callers’ stock questions at rapid speed.
Staar Surgical: “I like Staar Surgical. That’s the kind of stock that is really working here and has been working for a very long time. I don’t understand why they’re not bought by someone. Visual implants, very specialized business. They do a great job.”

Digital Turbine: “Content development. I hate to tell you ... there’s just too many companies in this business. Many of them have come public now via SPAC or whatever. There’s just a plethora. It’s a fire hose. You’ve got to stay away.”

Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives: “Can we just buy Tesla? Tesla is down. They do renewable energy. They have solar energy and the car. The stock seems to go down a great deal. Buy some now and buy some if it goes down another, say, 5%.”

Danimer Scientific: “No. This thing is going to be solved by companies like an Eastman Chemical. It’s not going to be solved by these little guys because you need scale, and that’s my take.”

Amazon: “Did you know that AMZN is down for the year? Now do we run from a stock that’s down for the year that has a really hideous chart or do we just say, you know what, we’re going to ride it out. My charitable trust is choosing to ride it out, and I think you should choose to join me on the ride.”

WM Technology: “We’ve got to take a break from the cannabis stocks for a few. We’ve had too many edibles. That’s what it is. ... I’d stay away right now.”

Lion Electric: “There’s a lot of these out there. Lion is one of my favorites, but that does not mean it’s going to go up. It just means it’s one of my favorites in that cohort.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/17/cramers-lightning-round-i-would-buy-some-tesla-now.html
Sponsored