Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

Need a bit more than big tires and AWD to stay on the road in snow. Hehe. Like, not going faster than you can stop.

-Crissa
So how long do you think it will take till someone rolls a CT? It will probably be much more difficult than with a regular truck but with the potential speed and acceleration of a CT I bet it’s possible.

On the other hand, a rollover accident might also be a drive away event because of the exoskeleton and being a BEV.

I’m not signing up to be a test dummy though.

TI4Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500 Cummins, GMC 1500, LandRover Discovery 1, Suzuki GT750, Electra Glide Ultra Classic Limited, Electra Glide Sport, RX3 Cyclone
Occupation
Retired, added 5 days to my weekend
Country flag
If a semi can be rolled so can Cybertruck, just right conditions and I am not talking about driving fast either. In my neighborhood I seen a truck flipped on it side doing 25 mph or less, left wheel caught the snow berm which was around 12 inches deep and in a blink of an eye truck was on its side, I was following less than 1/8 mile behind him. I hope to never find out how hard or easy it can be done.

Last edited:

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
This is a Model X rollover test.

Now you tell me if you think you are risking rolling over in your CT like the guy with that pick up truck.

Yes, any vehicle can rollover. Low center of gravity decreases your risk greatly.

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
I had the misfortune of watching a cement truck roller over on a two lane, I was going the opposite direction. It rolled over because he took a curve wide, hit the curb and in a horrible bad decision, over corrected, and heard a deep gong as the steel drum of the cement truck bounced off the road.
Sponsored