Update CT announcement when…(these are the jokes)

DarinCT

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3, CT triM
Country flag
...my home improvement projects are done. (Painfully never)

...Joe Rogan offers Elon a blunt.

...CTs are already in production

...the Twitter gods decide to inspire Elon.

Random sidenote:
https://www.goldengate.org/bridge/bridge-maintenance/painting-the-bridge/

There are a couple of misconceptions about how often the Bridge is painted. Some say once every seven years, others say from end to end each year. The truth is that the Bridge is painted continuously. Painting the Bridge is an ongoing task and a primary maintenance job. The paint applied to the Bridge’s steel protects it from the high salt content in the air which can cause the steel to corrode or rust.

As the Bridge was built, it was painted International Orange, with a lead primer and a lead-based topcoat. Painting of the various Bridge structures then continued into the next several years. Spot painting of the steel continued in various areas of the span on an as needed basis until 1968. For more information about the International Orange color, visit the Color & Art Deco Styling page.

By 1968, advancing corrosion sparked a program to remove the original lead based paint (primer and topcoat) and replace it with an inorganic zinc silicate primer and vinyl topcoats. This process was completed in 1995. Note that in 1990, the topcoat was changed from a vinyl to an acrylic emulsion to meet air quality (Volatile Organic Compounds or VOC) requirements.

Painting continues today and is based on priorities which are determined by inspections that assist in determining where the corrosion of the steel is advancing. In 2012, there were two major paint projects along with touch-up projects - repainting the two main cables and the painting of the north approach viaduct structures.
If you had asked me, I would have said continuous.

OP
OP

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
…when spouse accepts my design ideas for the bathroom. (I’m permanently ignored after suggesting a prison steel toilet with integrated sink and no seat or lid to worry about.)

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
…when spouse accepts my design ideas for the bathroom. (I’m permanently ignored after suggesting a prison steel toilet with integrated sink and no seat or lid to worry about.)
Perfectly acceptable request.

GnarlyDudeLive

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F350 Dually (Tri-CT reservation)
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
I have been trying to petition the wife that by leaving the toilet seat up it prevents any accidental dribbling on the seat as well as when the dog drinks out of the toilet it wont soak the seat afterwards thus assuring her that the seat will always be clean and dry when she uses it.

As it stands, both seat and lid remains in the down position. I shall keep trying.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
...when the last star burns through its supply of hydrogen, helium, carbon, oxygen, neon, magnesium, silicon etc.

beeeasybro

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Avalon,Outback, and previously Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Boat Captain
Country flag
........when we all have the ability to levetate and teleport....

Idaho_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 3/4 ton
Country flag
Weren't all "Two" of them already built?

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
End of Q2...or was it fiscal reporting of Q2... or was the official adjustments to Q2. Better call it September 30 2021 just to be safe.