Geo

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru STI, KTM450EXC
Country flag
Tiens un frenchie en Europe nous aurons vraisemblablement le droit a une version midsize

quant a savoir si Elon nous en detaillera les spécs en même temps que les prévisions annoncées sur le full size ...
Since Elon has confirmed the full size Cybertruck we’ve put a deposit down for, is “impossible” to meet overseas regulations and is not coming, He and Tesla are now very much encumbered upon to show all the existing overseas reservation holders ( ~ 170 k plus ) what is the Wolverine Cybertruck alternative that they have mentioned.

Otherwise they would be highly visible fools for failing basic corporate governance, in collecting money and effectively confirming they have left people hanging !

But I don’t believe Elon and Tesla are remotely that mindless and foolish, and I don’t think they would like to treat their reservation holders as fools either, so I expect we will see the details of the Euro Wolverine Cybertruck announced in the next 3 weeks or less, alongside the full size Cybertruck.

And from all the clues that have been released, I think the Wolverine Cybertruck will be a brilliant success in greater demand.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Since Elon has confirmed the full size Cybertruck we’ve put a deposit down for, is “impossible” to meet overseas regulations and...
...also confirmed he doesn't know what those regulations are so his previous off the cuff statement was meaningless, like I said it was...

Please stop dumping on people, Geo, it's not cool.

-Crissa

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Since Elon has confirmed the full size Cybertruck we’ve put a deposit down for, is “impossible” to meet overseas regulations and is not coming, He and Tesla are now very much encumbered upon to show all the existing overseas reservation holders ( ~ 170 k plus ) what is the Wolverine Cybertruck alternative that they have mentioned.

Otherwise they would be highly visible fools for failing basic corporate governance, in collecting money and effectively confirming they have left people hanging !

But I don’t believe Elon and Tesla are remotely that mindless and foolish, and I don’t think they would like to treat their reservation holders as fools either, so I expect we will see the details of the Euro Wolverine Cybertruck announced in the next 3 weeks or less, alongside the full size Cybertruck.

And from all the clues that have been released, I think the Wolverine Cybertruck will be a brilliant success in greater demand.
One small.... note.... the reservation page where you made your 100 dollar deposit said that alll configurations were US specs. Global specs to be developed later. So pretty sure if you live in a market where US specs are not allowed then its kinda on you if you reserve a vehicle that you can't use.

Geo

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru STI, KTM450EXC
Country flag
One small.... note.... the reservation page where you made your 100 dollar deposit said that alll configurations were US specs. Global specs to be developed later. So pretty sure if you live in a market where US specs are not allowed then its kinda on you if you reserve a vehicle that you can't use.
You sir, bring up a very good point.

And while no public disclosure was made of how the Cybertruck was impossible to meet Euro Reg’s existed.
And while no public disclosure was made of how the Wolverine Cybertruck now exists and it will be an alternative in the markets that won’t receive a full size Cybertruck,
then legally speaking that disclaimer hits a use by date and becomes a little shaky.

You may still be right though Did’s, but I suggest that disclaimer is now made redundant by the fact the “impossible” to meet euro regs remark has been made public, and the existence of the alternative, being the Wolverine Cybertruck has also been made public.

There’s a legal principle, I cant recall the name for, that highlights the change in circumstance and the legal responsibility that now befalls Tesla, as they have secured deposits against a specific description of goods, that has deviated substantially enough to trigger an action encumbered upon Tesla to remedy.

P.S. I think its just so easy for Tesla to just tell everyone the details of the Wolverine Cybertruck in the next few weeks. There is no problem, no fuss, after that.
People outside the U.S can be happy they know what there're getting, or ask for their deposit back.
So simple really !

Really I cant see why Elon and Tesla would allow their Corporate Governance be called into question, let alone, continue to leave people hanging for another 12 mths and let people justifiably call Elon and Tesla a word that ends in unt's ;)

Last edited:

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
You sir, bring up a very good point.

And while no public disclosure was made of how the Cybertruck was impossible to meet Euro Reg’s existed.
And while no public disclosure was made of how the Wolverine Cybertruck now exists and it will be an alternative in the markets that won’t receive a full size Cybertruck,
then legally speaking that disclaimer hits a use by date and becomes a little shaky.

You may still be right though Did’s, but I suggest that disclaimer is now made redundant by the fact the “impossible” to meet euro regs remark has been made public, and the existence of the alternative, being the Wolverine Cybertruck has also been made public.

There’s a legal principle, I cant recall the name for, that highlights the change in circumstance and the legal responsibility that now befalls Tesla, as they have secured deposits against a specific description of goods, that has deviated substantially enough to trigger an action encumbered upon Tesla to remedy.

P.S. I think its just so easy for Tesla to just tell everyone the details of the Wolverine Cybertruck in the next few weeks. There is no problem, no fuss, after that.
People outside the U.S can be happy they know what there're getting, or ask for their deposit back.
So simple really !

Really I cant see why Elon and Tesla would allow their Corporate Governance be called into question, let alone, continue to leave people hanging for another 12 mths and let people justifiably call Elon and Tesla a word that ends in unt's ;)
I believe that you are a lawyer in a kangaroo court. But hang in there, Festivas is coming and maybe there is a tight Wolverine package under the pole.

Geo

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru STI, KTM450EXC
Country flag
I believe that you are a lawyer in a kangaroo court. But hang in there, Festivas is coming and maybe there is a tight Wolverine package under the pole.
You could be right Did’s, but never mind the imaginary Kangaroo Court I might be inhabiting,
have you taken a look around you, at your actual reality lately, and the actual Kangaroo Court called America !

Dysfunctional, in parts crumbling society, institutions, and way too numerous transparently corrupt leaders.

Comically inept, and sadly horrifically indifferent to 280,000 deaths and counting !
I hate to tell you Buddy, I can see why Kangaroo courts are on your mind.

But yep, let’s see what Santa leaves under the Christmas tree for both of us.
Surely he won't be an . . . unt !

May you live long and prosper. Peace.

Delusional

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
Will it surprise anybody if there is a power outlet in the frunk?
How many power outlets in total do you expect?
I'm Delusional and I think there will be at least four. Frunk, Front Seat, Rear Seat, Vault.
Possibly two more in the interior.

craz

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I have my doubts the Wolverine model will exist within the next 5 years, but there’s no doubt in my mind it would outsell the original CT if offered in the States. Can’t wait for more updates!! We are definitely working on Elon time here ?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I predict December 25.
I am jonesing for an update on CT features/specs from @elonmusk. Christmas is close and certainly fits inside his earlier timeframe of 'a month or so'. Sometimes I wish he were more transparent. If it were a traditional company of any kind they would be advertising the hell out of it. I am not sure which way is better. At least they don't have all that extra advertising budget to add to the price of the truck :)
Sponsored