HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I believe that you are a lawyer in a kangaroo court. But hang in there, Festivas is coming and maybe there is a tight Wolverine package under the pole.
It's kinda funny to see someone get all legalistic and sue-happy over what amounts to a $100 deposit (that is fully refundable at any time). Seriously, it's not like $100 is a large amount of money or like you can't change your mind and get it back!

Sheesh!
Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Will it surprise anybody if there is a power outlet in the frunk?
How many power outlets in total do you expect?
I'm Delusional and I think there will be at least four. Frunk, Front Seat, Rear Seat, Vault.
Possibly two more in the interior.
The power outlets will be all in one location by the main breakers for reasons of efficiency, weight reduction, cost and safety. This is the sensible way Tesla does things. You don't want a bunch of house wiring running through the truck.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have my doubts the Wolverine model will exist within the next 5 years, but there’s no doubt in my mind it would outsell the original CT if offered in the States. Can’t wait for more updates!! We are definitely working on Elon time here ?
Full sized trucks outsell mid-sized trucks in the US by a HUGE margin! Americans like their trucks big and beefy, a Wolverine model will almost certainly take a back seat in terms of US sales.

Cybercarlson

First Name
T.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
chevy K1500 decades ago, M3, MY, New Beetle
Country flag
One small.... note.... the reservation page where you made your 100 dollar deposit said that alll configurations were US specs. Global specs to be developed later. So pretty sure if you live in a market where US specs are not allowed then its kinda on you if you reserve a vehicle that you can't use.
Hi Les,
you are correct, we knew it when we signed on........ guilty as supercharged ?

But:
It only said "the specs for the rest" will be developed later.
The best engineers in the world should be able to do that.......
Just put an airbag for pedestrians on the EU model.
Or be smart enought to just register it as a truck, what it actually is.

This , imho, does not mean "the CT will not be delivered to the rest of the world"......

I believe all foreign reservation holders will accept changes that are needed and sencible.
And in the EU you do not need those antiquated side view mirros...?

But if you put a deposit down on a F150 Raptor (TriMot) you are surely pissed off if you are given a Ford Ranger......

At least I expect to be given the option to take delivery in the USA. Austin will be fine. ?

I will do the work, I expected TESLA to do, like shipping and getting a individual licensed CT, my self.

Or just drive it with the US Plate over here. ? This will come in handy for camera speed traps.?
Yes this is a legal option, but not for longer than a year.?

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Wonder what the definition of "or so..." is going to be?

1607981096741.png
I’m starting to wonder if the “or so” is to be applied to “month” or “in a”.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I’m starting to wonder if the “or so” is to be applied to “month” or “in a”.
You never know with that guy, but in English it should mean a month and then possibly some more but not another month. That would be a ‘couple’ of months. Beyond a couple it becomes ‘a few’ or ‘several’. We have had this kind of discussion before but for another topic. Bottom line is that we are talking about Elon Musk so English no longer applies. Let’s just hope it is soon, especially since we are already in the ‘or so’ period.

OP
OP
Ehninger1212

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
They way Elon tweets is more like conversation rather than fact. Its like if you ran into him on the street and said "hey man, can we see the updated CyberTruck?" and Hes all *thinks for a moment* "sure, maybe in a month or so."

This is partly because he has gotten into trouble when it comes to twitter, people seem to think his twitter is law.

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
They way Elon tweets is more like conversation rather than fact. Its like if you ran into him on the street and said "hey man, can we see the updated CyberTruck?" and Hes all *thinks for a moment* "sure, maybe in a month or so."

This is partly because he has gotten into trouble when it comes to twitter, people seem to think his twitter is law.
So let it be Tweeted, so let it be done.

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
BTW, I have been searching far and wide for the last week or so for the announcement of the updates. It's getting close I can feel it

. soon, very soon

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
Christmas would be awesome so I could watch the update with my Old Man, who's a big Elon fan.
Sponsored