Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I just want a real update. Elon's month is way too long. Even if you take Mars' 687 day year and divide it into 12 months it's still been too long.
Mars doesn't have 12 months though, 14 months have been proposed with ~37 - 41 sols each. But in the end the people of Mars reject such artificial time segments, there is only Elon time.
Sponsored

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I figured out when the new CT will be revealed. Elon said in a month orso. I think he typod the last n. What he meant was a month orson. Orson Scott Card sets Enders game in an unspecified future so I am fairly certain the new CT will be revealed in the future!

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I just want a real update. Elon's month is way too long. Even if you take Mars' 687 day year and divide it into 12 months it's still been too long.
They may have redirected resources to changing production lines for other models. Right now that is their bread and butter. Or they want whatever they show to be what you really get and they have unresolved issues. Elon does everything faster than others but if you look at Rivian time lines, even if Elon goes to production a year late, it is still faster than Rivian (Based on the assumption that it got on drawing board a few years ago). We just have to consider the possibility that we may not have that beast in our driveway when we thought we would. But I have to admit none of that excuse the silence.

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
They may have redirected resources to changing production lines for other models. Right now that is their bread and butter. Or they want whatever they show to be what you really get and they have unresolved issues. Elon does everything faster than others but if you look at Rivian time lines, even if Elon goes to production a year late, it is still faster than Rivian (Based on the assumption that it got on drawing board a few years ago). We just have to consider the possibility that we may not have that beast in our driveway when we thought we would. But I have to admit none of that excuse the silence.
Elon will talk when he has something to say. While we are all anxious to see/get our Cybertrucks, there's not much point in him saying "just a bit longer". That's implied.

OP
OP
Ehninger1212

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
Earnings calls happening soon! Hopefully we get some shred of an update.. or at least an actual date for an update! ANYTHING AT THIS POINT!

Cybercarlson

First Name
T.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
chevy K1500 decades ago, M3, MY, New Beetle
Country flag
I do hope we get to see the now finally designed CT.
The news on CT in the Q4 earnings call left me feeling a bit disapointed.?
Especially given the importance of the PickUp as a huge volume booster to Tesla sales....

But hey it could have been worse...... if I had a roaster on order and hear nothing, again. ;)

Reactions: Geo

SpaceYooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13' F150, 17' Explorer, 13' Cruz, 13' Clubman
Occupation
Retired USSF SNCO, REALTOR®
Country flag
Earnings calls happening soon! Hopefully we get some shred of an update.. or at least an actual date for an update! ANYTHING AT THIS POINT!
What if he says we'll get an update in a month or so?

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
How do you select drive, reverse, park

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
How do you select drive, reverse, park
In patent applications from Tesla I have seen recently they have those functions on buttons down the center panel of the steering wheel. I am guessing it will be similar.
Tesla Cybertruck Updated CyberTruck to be shown in a month or so AFTER WE GET THE 8000 TON CASTING MACHINE RUNNING! 1611835698210
Sponsored