Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P85
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Does anyone know if I can upgrade to the tri motor from the dual motor and keep my order position which is 19,311?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
HMMWV, 18 Charger
Country flag
I added FSD after my original reservation and it didn’t change my order number. I don’t know if changing the motor configuration will change anything tho.

OP
OP
climatewarrior
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P85
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Thanks HMMWV guy, I just changed it too tri motor! kept my resevation # in line about 15,000. now a long wait ;(

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
HMMWV, 18 Charger
Country flag
Thanks HMMWV guy, I just changed it too tri motor! kept my resevation # in line about 15,000. now a long wait ;(
You’re welcome. Glad to hear that it didn’t mess up you’re reservation #. It seems like we’re already having to wait an eternity. :cry:

Rootinboy

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Country flag
I originally sekected tri-motor but not FSD. Logged-in and updated to reserve FSD, RN didn't change.

azjohn

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Does anyone know if I can upgrade to the tri motor from the dual motor and keep my order position which is 19,311?
Don't be caught up with order position. With Tesla it doesn't mean much and so far all you have is a reservation. With the Model 3 there were people who had reservations that were getting their cars after people who never had a reservation

OP
OP
climatewarrior
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P85
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
azjohn your in az as well. would we be in the second region too roll out? did you order a model 3?

DARKFURY1

First Name
Chauncy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I upgraded to the dual motor. And the wait is making me think I should update to the tri motor. I don't drive alot when I am home. But when I travel I go far. Why did you upgrade?

TulsaCasey

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Wealth advisor
Country flag
When I put my 100$ down I didn’t get a login and now I want to change number of motors .. created a login, reservation isn’t there. I paid on night of reveal... no one from Tesla answers my emails anyone have a contact there or know what I can do???

OP
OP
climatewarrior
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P85
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I upgraded b/c i have the p85 and it is down to 250 mi range now. I been camping in it which was great but more miles being off road is key. 500 + and possible solar panel option as well. Then you can get out and not worry about anything. It is worth the extra doe

DARKFURY1

First Name
Chauncy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
When I put my 100$ down I didn’t get a login and now I want to change number of motors .. created a login, reservation isn’t there. I paid on night of reveal... no one from Tesla answers my emails anyone have a contact there or know what I can do???
I would send an email. When I ordered mine I got confirmation immediately.

azjohn

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
azjohn your in az as well. would we be in the second region too roll out? did you order a model 3?
I do believe we might be. Never bought a M3, I am in the last year of leasing a Model S. I will be giving it back, still trying to decide if I will lease a model 3 until the CT comes out or just drive my Tundra

Cougs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I Upgraded from just CT tri-motor to CT tri-motor with full self driving and still kept the same RN NUMBER and hopefully the same spot in line.
Sponsored

Last edited: