Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
I took my Nissan van in for service the other day and discovered that they have not one but three Teslas for sale.
Two are used Model 3's. https://www.nissanofgadsden.com/used-inventory/index.htm?make=Tesla&model=Model 3
Since I'm not read into how Teslas are equipped and priced I was just wondering if these prices are in line with used Teslas in other parts of the country.
I looked line at the Tesla website where you can build and order a new Tesla (but will not get it until next year) and it seems to me that for a little more money you could get a new car with zero miles and nobody else's butt print in the seat.
The third is a brand new Model S Plaid. The salesman said the owner bought it to play with but he would sell it for 50K over MSRP. :eek:
If I wasn't saving for the down payment on my CT I might consider buying a used Tesla just to train up on how everything works.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Yeah, slightly used Teslas are crazy hot right now. Turns out car dealers have figured out how to profit on Teslas after all.

I've seriously considered selling my Model Y for a small profit. Problem is what do I drive in the mean time? I could probably pocket $5k, but then we'd be a one car household again. On top of that, we are supposed to be getting a rebate from Oregon for our Model Y and I'm not sure if that's going to have to be refunded if we sold it.

Just not worth the headache.

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Buying a used Cybertruck would be depreciated in price, but I am not willing to wait another two years for me to own one. So, I am choosing to get a new one, instead.

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
I took my Nissan van in for service the other day and discovered that they have not one but three Teslas for sale.
Two are used Model 3's. https://www.nissanofgadsden.com/used-inventory/index.htm?make=Tesla&model=Model 3
Since I'm not read into how Teslas are equipped and priced I was just wondering if these prices are in line with used Teslas in other parts of the country.
I looked line at the Tesla website where you can build and order a new Tesla (but will not get it until next year) and it seems to me that for a little more money you could get a new car with zero miles and nobody else's butt print in the seat.
The third is a brand new Model S Plaid. The salesman said the owner bought it to play with but he would sell it for 50K over MSRP. :eek:
If I wasn't saving for the down payment on my CT I might consider buying a used Tesla just to train up on how everything works.

you can rent one,

Enterprise

Hertz
Sponsored