Down2earth

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MOD3
Country flag
I am really looking at all of the utility and worksite benefits the cybertruck will bring!
240/120 volt outlets. Curious of the amperage - can it power welders etc,

air-compressor stats- ability drive what type of tools (CFM).

tailgate ramp- totally great concept- load rating will be important.

The lighting is great!
Built in winch capability

the cybertruck has the potential to bridge and augment the tech savvy, blue collar, off-road loving, environmentally conscious, hardworking, farm,ranch, over landing, camper pulling, construction and trade market bases !!

cant wait to hear more about all of the features and how it impacts range etc.
Sponsored

VI Tesla

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Country flag
Also saw a preper video on Youtube that talked about how you could plug the Cyubertruck into your house in a pinch. I'm think more about power outage. Essentially turning your truck into a power wall. Would be interested in how many AMPs you could draw as well.

Other interesting application would be to use the truck to Power lights etc. in fifth wheel. Would have to do a little fabricating to be able to mount the fifth wheel hitch but that's doable.

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
Also saw a preper video on Youtube that talked about how you could plug the Cyubertruck into your house in a pinch. I'm think more about power outage. Essentially turning your truck into a power wall. Would be interested in how many AMPs you could draw as well.

Other interesting application would be to use the truck to Power lights etc. in fifth wheel. Would have to do a little fabricating to be able to mount the fifth wheel hitch but that's doable.
This would be a big plus. I plan on using this truck to build my retirement all electric/ solar/battery house. Having an additional reserve to add to the house would be a nice way to increase my storage in a pinch.
Sponsored