PATEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4
Country flag
Spotted by @heliospotentia in California with a look at the sun visor in use and the CT's brushed / satin stainless vs a tanker truck's polished mirror stainless steel.

Tesla Cybertruck Video: Sun Visor Down and Cybertruck's Brushed/Satin Stainless vs. Polished Mirror Stainless Steel Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 10.04.46 AM

Tesla Cybertruck Video: Sun Visor Down and Cybertruck's Brushed/Satin Stainless vs. Polished Mirror Stainless Steel sun visor cybertruck
Sponsored

BigAl

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Great catch for comparison…

Bill837

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Z4, 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2008 R1200RT
Occupation
Aviation Weapons/Systems
Country flag
So its a dual flap design. Interesting. Don't think I've ever seen one like that before factory. We've all seen the smoked plastic ones you can clip to the lower edge of your factory visor, I think, but this is new to me from the maker.

Sandman1962

First Name
Sel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S , Model X
Country flag
So its a dual flap design. Interesting. Don't think I've ever seen one like that before factory. We've all seen the smoked plastic ones you can clip to the lower edge of your factory visor, I think, but this is new to me from the maker.
It looks a bit similar to the Model X visors. They fold in half and then stow along the A pillar utilizing a magnetic attachment. I haven’t noticed that particular stowing method in previous photos of the CT I’ve seen (though I imagine it would work).

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
It looks a bit similar to the Model X visors. They fold in half and then stow along the A pillar utilizing a magnetic attachment. I haven’t noticed that particular stowing method in previous photos of the CT I’ve seen (though I imagine it would work).
Uh oh, it's like the model X here come the 120k+ price boys

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
If the CT had Falcon doors and 7 seats, I’d worry. But remember a couple of things…

It doesn’t have Falcon doors, or gull wing, or any other aviary referenced door style.

The model X doesn’t cost $120K any longer. Even the Plaid is below that line. I mean, the Plaid is below $90K now!

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
If the CT had Falcon doors and 7 seats, I’d worry. But remember a couple of things…

It doesn’t have Falcon doors, or gull wing, or any other aviary referenced door style.

The model X doesn’t cost $120K any longer. Even the Plaid is below that line. I mean, the Plaid is below $90K now!
True!!

I wonder if those guys went into hiding? Lol

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Jan 2023 thru Sept

TMX: $41K = 121K - 80K
TMS: $30K = 105K - 75K

Tesla Cybertruck Video: Sun Visor Down and Cybertruck's Brushed/Satin Stainless vs. Polished Mirror Stainless Steel jjddya6-

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I predict Tesla will drop the X and S MSRP‘s even more. December and January are typically slow months for new car sales.