First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Bolt, 2007 Tundra, 2001 Durango
Occupation
Investor, teacher
Country flag
I saw a post on the FB "Tesla CyberTruck" that had a white "Waiting for my Cybertruck" sticker on the window. I want one. I am unable to post comments on that site to ask (who knows why). Anyone know how to get one or more of the stickers?

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I don't know where to get those, and one day, we won't need them. One day soon, I frickin' hope. Or I'm going to go stark raving, running-in-the-streets-screaming-and-naked, mad. I'll keep everyone posted as the time approaches. 🥵

RonM

First Name
Ronald
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 CrewCab, future Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Thanks to everyone that has ordered this sticker. I thought I would do a video on how to install just in case you need some guidance.

Hope it helps. https://youtu.be/KWharGDHP3w

Anyone that wants to get more for family and friends I'm doing a Limited Time Bonus buy one sticker and get 2nd, 3rd etc. sticker at 1/2 price of sticker equal to or less than the 1st sticker. Example two small for $15, 1 large & 1 small for $25, 2 Xlarge for $52.50. Message me for availability and ordering.

vt3nr4WT1oWTqHBt7Wa7rZ5A=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pinned by Barry Harvey

Barry Harvey

3 months ago

To order more stickers email [email protected]gmail.com for pricing and availability!

Hope this helps:cool::cool::cool:

Diehard

First Name
D
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Frontier, CT2
Country flag
I saw a post on the FB "Tesla CyberTruck" that had a white "Waiting for my Cybertruck" sticker on the window. I want one. I am unable to post comments on that site to ask (who knows why). Anyone know how to get one or more of the stickers?
That sticker need to last a very long time if I get it.

Advertisement

Advertisement