First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
s
You guys are hilarious… they are lighting power supply boxes.
Thanks for the shot and the commentary. Any idea why it was parked over the top of lightning power supply boxes or did somebody slide those under there for scale?
Sponsored

speach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MS P100D, Escalade, Acura MDX, Focus ST, PriusC
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I agree with some of the others this appears to be the Beta model we have been seeing, but with the BAW removed (only the nub showing) and all lifted and lots of bright lights. Thanks, OP.

I also agree it looks like it is about to be photo'd for an upcoming release, which makes one think it may be (crossing fingers) that the Beta is *very* similar to the final version; at least enough so it was used here with the exception of the BAW, which they removed.

Tesla Cybertruck Walkaround video: Cybertruck @ maximum lift height air suspension 🔺 (From celebration setup for new offices in CA) 1677099449172

OP
OP
Trucky

Trucky

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma until delivery
Occupation
Chief Investment Officer
Country flag
I agree with some of the others this appears to be the Beta model we have been seeing, but with the BAW removed (only the nub showing) and all lifted and lots of bright lights. Thanks, OP.

I also agree it looks like it is about to be photo'd for an upcoming release, which makes one think it may be (crossing fingers) that the Beta is *very* similar to the final version; at least enough so it was used here with the exception of the BAW, which they removed.

1677099449172.png
I love all the conjecture… we are a thirsty group of cyber freaks..

the video is taken from the set up of a celebration for new offices in CA…

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag

1677099449172.png
Modding a cybertruck with some of these cool features seams really doable. I really like the cutout for the small light on the hood.

I was thinking from day one how easy it will be to weld on attachments and accessories if needed.

I'll have to make sure i dust off the plasma cutter before delivery.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
That recent image with the bed loaded up with tires showed some pretty bad alignment as well. With 3mm panels over some interior panel, those doors must weigh a ton.
That was probably the same truck tbh

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

1677099449172.png
Now do a warthog from halo

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Kneel will work great, drop the butt, lift the nose ideally.
They had the first prototype at The Petersen set up like that, with the quad behind it. I personally would prefer slammed, all four corners lowered. Here's a photo of butt down. Yep that's me all excited to finally see a Cybertruck!

Tesla Cybertruck Walkaround video: Cybertruck @ maximum lift height air suspension 🔺 (From celebration setup for new offices in CA) joecyber

Last edited:

RandyS

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 Performance, 2021 Model Y LR
Country flag
The charge port area on the driver's side rear has changed from the unveiling to this video...I took the first photo at the unveiling...

Tesla Cybertruck Walkaround video: Cybertruck @ maximum lift height air suspension 🔺 (From celebration setup for new offices in CA) CybertruckChargingPotNov2019

Tesla Cybertruck Walkaround video: Cybertruck @ maximum lift height air suspension 🔺 (From celebration setup for new offices in CA) CyberTruckChargingPotFeb2023

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Elon has to let out some more Cybertruck details on March 1st, investors day.

It's been over 4-years since most of us have I plunked down a deposit. Members are getting tired of speculating on every detail of the truck.

We need CT production specs and photos!!!

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag

It's from this. Nothing happening unfortunately. They just had one at this internal event.
This might be the preparation for opening of the new headquarters in California. Tesla HQ is moving to the old HP building in Palo Alto

IamJPW

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck, '13 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, '18 Jaguar F-Pace, '18 Ford F-150, '15 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, '93 BMW 859Csi
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
I have an 8k video camera on my Samsung phone where you can zoom in and clearly see the surface of the moon, why must all these videos be shot with a potato?!?!

Secondly, I can't stand the wheels, any word if it will come with those black covers that integrate into the sidewalls like they had on the Cybertruck when it was announced?