Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I know, I know, it's Rivian. Not Cybertruck. But I would fully expect my Cybertruck to handle this same climb. I'm not sure I will be able to handle it as the driver.... But I expect my CT to do everything I can handle and a whole lot more.

Watch Rivian R1S Amazing Steep Climb In Moab
Tesla Cybertruck Watch Rivian R1S Amazing Steep Climb In Moab rivian-r1s-steep-climb

By: Mark Kane

It appears to be capable of serious off-roading.
Rivian's founder and CEO RJ Scaringe just teased another video of an amazingly steep climb of the Rivian R1S somewhere in Moab.

This all-electric, 7-seat model is capable of handling off-roading thanks to a very sophisticated quad-motor all-wheel-drive system and of course proper clearance.

It looks like it wasn't even difficult and the best thing is that the climb was conducted smoothly, without engine noise, and just a bit of tire spin to grab traction.

Tesla Cybertruck Watch Rivian R1S Amazing Steep Climb In Moab rivian-r1s-steep-climb

The R1S is expected to offer 300+ miles (483+ km) of range. There will be also a more affordable 250+ mile (402+ km) version.

Unfortunately, just like in the case of Rivian R1T, the R1S is delayed. The R1T will enter the market in September, while the R1S to follow shortly thereafter.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
It looks like it wasn't even difficult and the best thing is that the climb was conducted smoothly, without engine noise, and just a bit of tire spin to grab traction.
Not that is what I am talkin' about! Nice calm drive. No loud engine noises. Smooth climb. And electronics to automatically get the traction right instead of me having to feather the throttle just right. Beautiful.

I want my CT!!!

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I know, I know, it's Rivian. Not Cybertruck. But I would fully expect my Cybertruck to handle this same climb. I'm not sure I will be able to handle it as the driver.... But I expect my CT to do everything I can handle and a whole lot more.

Watch Rivian R1S Amazing Steep Climb In Moab
rivian-r1s-steep-climb.jpg

By: Mark Kane

It appears to be capable of serious off-roading.
Rivian's founder and CEO RJ Scaringe just teased another video of an amazingly steep climb of the Rivian R1S somewhere in Moab.

This all-electric, 7-seat model is capable of handling off-roading thanks to a very sophisticated quad-motor all-wheel-drive system and of course proper clearance.

The R1S is expected to offer 300+ miles (483+ km) of range. There will be also a more affordable 250+ mile (402+ km) version.

Unfortunately, just like in the case of Rivian R1T, the R1S is delayed. The R1T will enter the market in September, while the R1S to follow shortly thereafter.
Crikey
Sponsored