Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
Happy New Year to everyone on the forum....let the countdown begin!

Let the past year of negativity, sickness and time without our loved ones give way to Cyber-health, Cyber-happiness, and Cybertrucks-a-plenty for everyone here!

In all seriousness, wising you and yours a happy and prosperous 2021, thanks for allowing me to be a part of this community, it truly is something I look forward to every day.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Today was the first day my spouse talked excitedly about the Cybertruck. She was on about 'why didn't you pre-order the dual-motor?'

Okay then ^-^;

To be honest, I'm also tired of this pandemic year and looking forward to road-tripping, too. Best health to you all, and may we have a fun year waiting!

-Crissa

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
2020 has been a long year of frustration on many fronts. I’m looking forward to 2021 being a year of revelation. With the goal of 2022 being a year of delivery and exploration.

May your 2021 be prosperous and productive. Happy revelations in the year to come.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Happy New Years to all of you! 2020 wasn't ALL negative. Having this outlet has been a BIG positive the last year.
Looking forward to lots more positives with you all through 2021 and beyond!

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Happy New Years to all of you! 2020 wasn't ALL negative. Having this outlet has been a BIG positive the last year.
(y)(y)

I would have double thumbs up'd your post but that wasn't an option on the site...

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Happy 2022! Yes, I live in the future and I already have my cybertruck, its awesome.
A friend of mine called me from 150 years in the future, he said he was looking through some antique catalogs and saw the Cybertruck. He says "Wow, it looks so futuristic!" That's a quote.

Deleted member 5322

I would not say 2020 was all bad. Because of the pandemic I personally had much more time I spent with my kids and wife. I got a new job as an IT Consultant and made real money. I invested in TSLA and made money there as well. On the ski resorts much less people, hotels weren’t overcrowded in the summertime. Overall I like 2020. It shows us we always have to be prepared for something different, unusual, crazy....
Just my opinion....

Last edited by a moderator:

PAPAB

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota Highlander 2022 Model Y LR
Country flag

Let the past year of negativity, sickness and time without our loved ones give way to Cyber-health, Cyber-happiness, and Cybertrucks-a-plenty for everyone here!

In all seriousness, wising you and yours a happy and prosperous 2021, thanks for allowing me to be a part of this community, it truly is something I look forward to every day.
**Is it too early to start planning the Annual International Cybertruck Rally in Vegas...June 2022? With after market competitions; wrap competitions and a rally from Vegas to the Grand Canyon and back?**

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
This forum has been a lifesaver, along with daily doses of video updates from Giga Austin, Teslarati and Electrek, and the more or less steady climb of Tesla stock value :)

T3slaDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, RWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Happy 2022! Yes, I live in the future and I already have my cybertruck, its awesome.
Please tell me that FSD made robotaxis possible!!!!

With the DOJO, it could happen!

Happy 2021 everyone and congrats to everyone who owns Tesla stock already! May your year be filled with pre-paid CTs!!

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Please tell me that FSD made robotaxis possible!!!!

With the DOJO, it could happen!

Happy 2021 everyone and congrats to everyone who owns Tesla stock already! May your year be filled with pre-paid CTs!!
Of course it did. Only the Amish still drive drive themselves.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag

2021 was BS ..... here's hoping for a better '22.
Sponsored