Well what the hell,was hoping that they would have a new pricing plan and maybe a few ideas about what the scenario would be if you already ordered a

Tjacquin

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well what a disappointment no indication of a new price for quad motor or how you can upgrade your trip to a quad. The meeting agenda didn't really make much on truck
Sponsored

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well what a disappointment no indication of a new price for quad motor or how you can upgrade your trip to a quad. The meeting agenda didn't really make much on truck
yea, me too....but from what I saw, I appears they are just not telling us too much about the truck.....just because they have a few "photo-types", final design does not necessarily mean what we see now is what we will get....Or maybe, what we see is what the first 50-100k people will get, then the update to everything that we hoped we would see....Tesla is under tremendous pressure to get the truck into production and will make whatever changes pessary to make it happen....then make it better......but one big thing we still dont know.....price, price and price.....

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Tesla:
"We have a master plan for literally saving the planet. And we have the details for how to make it work. And we see a way for our single company (with some suppliers) fully implementing that plan. And we seem to have the financial where with all to pay for it. And along the way, we will produce this kick-ass truck for you."

This Thread:
"What the hell! Total disappointment! Where are the deets on my truck?!?!"

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Understand your anxiousness, but it was an Investor Day, not a Vehicle Reveal. Even Franz mentioned he would like reveal something but must wait until a later date.

As far as Investor Days go, I think it was the most exciting one packed with interesting information that they've ever had so far.

I think Sandy Munro had the right enthusiasm. He deserved a chance to let loose and he seemed excited that Tesla as a company actually listens to his type of manufacturing advice, and then takes efficiency even further.

- ÆCIII

NJturtlePower

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Model 3 Stealth Performance
Country flag
it was investor day, not CT day.
Yet they unveiled many CT tidbits scattered in.

I was shocked not one question was directly CT related while quite literally standing in the CT's mothership.

Personally I could care less about "next gen" models at this point.....build what you promised years ago already and get details out ASAP so you can shut down the haters and sceptics saying CT will never be built.

OP
OP

Tjacquin

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yet they unveiled many CT tidbits scattered in.

I was shocked not one question was directly CT related while quite literally standing in the CT's mothership.

Personally I could care less about "next gen" models at this point.....build what you promised years ago already and get details out ASAP so you can shut down the haters and sceptics saying CT will never be built.
Thanks, I agree just can't understand why they keep us in the dark for pricing and maybe a bit more information on quad. Just eager to get it done

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I think Sandy Munro had the right enthusiasm. He deserved a chance to let loose and he seemed excited that Tesla as a company actually listens to his type of manufacturing advice, and then takes efficiency even further.
About half the event was speaking direct to him.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
To keep the competition guessing. Pricing and specs probably won't be released until summer.

OP
OP

Tjacquin

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
To keep the competition guessing. Pricing and specs probably won't be released until summer.
Hmm never saw it that way, but you are right. Just getting eager I'm like 190k so probably be lucky if I see mine in 2024. Damn

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I suspect the 3mm thick SS exterior has been thinned down for affordability and weight saving reasons. I hope I am wrong but I just have this gut feeling.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Elon shut it down before the first questions. He basically said no questions about details of what you are interested in. The planet is more important. Who would want to look like a chump and ask about CT after that?

I agree just can't understand why they keep us in the dark for pricing and maybe a bit more information on quad.
The sooner they give info the more of the chance that info will be inaccurate.
Sponsored