Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
I am looking most forward to blowing away all of the electric vehicle haters at my work, keeping my family safer while driving, and looking up at the stars through the glass roof.
Sponsored

GGIV

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick TourX & Jeep 4-door Rubicon hardtop
Country flag
Looking forward to purchasing the preorder 2 motor version.

Last edited:

Berno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Tacoma, TLR200
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
We're giving away three Cybertruck keychains!

PRIZE

• Cybertruck Keychain -- approximately 2.75" W x 1.0" H (70mm H x 25 mm H), made from 2mm thick laser-engraved stainless steel.

CONTEST RULES
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end next Monday April 6, 2020.
  • The winners will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
HOW TO ENTER
  • 1) Visit and "LIKE" the Cybertruck Owners Club Facebook page (if you have Facebook).
  • 2) Make a post in this thread letting us know what you look forward to most about owning the Cybertruck.
    • Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
    • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) three numbers which will correspond to post numbers. The members who made these posts will be the winners!
    • Only one post/entry per user please.
Good luck everyone!

Tesla Cybertruck Key Chain Giveaway Contest 2.jpg

Tesla Cybertruck Key Chain Giveaway Contest 4.jpg
Tesla Cybertruck Key Chain Giveaway Contest 3.jpg
I’m not interested in a Cybertruck, but this house is begging for one.

Tesla Cybertruck We're Giving Away Some Cybertruck Keychains (Contest Inside) [Winners Announced] 6243594E-EB4C-45E1-A0AE-6DA4FB19D6DE

Kenzy

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberpunk Dual Motors
Occupation
Building Manager
Country flag
This will be our retirement vehicle. We love camping, and will live out of this vehicle half the year. Going to add some solar panels to our system and will be driving this vehicle for the rest of our lives (and when it comes to it, it will drive us around) for very little cost while contributing to a cleaner earth. After we are done with it, our children will inherit it, then their children, then....

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Thanks for the contest! I liked the FB page.

There are many reasons that the Cybertruck will only be my second new vehicle in 30 years, most were given above. But, the biggest aspect that motivated me to reserve is the out of this world styling. Here are my favorite images and memes to illustrate:

Compared to the longtime ICE sales leader:
Tesla Cybertruck We're Giving Away Some Cybertruck Keychains (Contest Inside) [Winners Announced] ima

When I saw this tug of war during the reveal, I was less focused on who won, but was shocked at how instantly out of date the styling of the new Ford F-150 truck was compared to the Cybertruck. To me it was literally like comparing a current commercial jet to an advanced skunkworks military aircraft that was just revealed to the public for the first time. Now, that's not fair! ?

Compared to its current BEV competition:
Tesla Cybertruck We're Giving Away Some Cybertruck Keychains (Contest Inside) [Winners Announced] ima

Overall design inspiration:

I also look forward to using the Cybertruck to tow my restored DeLorean to car shows. That way, my family can go with me.

ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
When I saw this tug of war during the reveal, I was less focused on who won, but was shocked at how instantly out of date the styling of the new Ford F-150 truck was compared to the Cybertruck. To me it was literally like comparing a current commercial jet to an advanced skunkworks military aircraft that was just revealed to the public for the first time. Now, that's not fair! ?
Absolutely agree. As if demand wasn't already high with the 600-700k reservations, once people see the Cybertruck in person next to a traditional pickup, there's going to be a second surge of pre-orders.

I also look forward to using the Cybertruck to tow my restored DeLorean to car shows. That way, my family can go with me.
This I wanna see! Please post pics when you finally get the two stainless steel icons (one classic, one future) hooked up. (y)

gerrym43

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram 1500, Honda Accord hybrid
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Having a fully "fuelled" vehicle every morning and no trips to the gas station.
Being able to transport all my golf group and their clubs in one vehicle.
Making the statement, "Here's the future. Get on board!"

Spartacus

First Name
I said Mark with a "C"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, Prius, KTM Super Duke
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Tundra goes and the Prius goes when take delivery of a Cyber Truck, motorcycle stays tho until Tesla makes a bike.

fercho_ktm

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla cybertruck dual motor
Occupation
UX Designer
Country flag
Bulletproof and nice design

PattiPRN

First Name
Patricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge ram
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I’m excited to have the option to load my Goldwing F6B in the back and take off for unlimited scenery. 51 yr old nurse, grandma ready to have an adventure in my new cybertruck! Goodbye Dodge Ram!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.