Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck ordered
Occupation
Fed credit union employee
Country flag
Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line.
Oh ok ,gotcha....thanks so much... I hope I would happen to see your CT here in New Mexico, in person, one of these days. I drove there in Mesa Arizona to see in person, unfortunately, they took them to Las Vegas NV, that was couple months ago. Thanks again.
Sponsored

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
84 Days for Vin number now waiting 19 days for delivery notice no indication when that might be.
Are you in a remote area a long way from service centers?
They are still sending out invites as of today.

Tesla Cybertruck What’s the longest wait right now? img_437432621

baked

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (Tri)
Country flag
Rn: 11277xxxx
Order Date: 12/10/2023
Model: CyberBeast

Days waiting: 121 Days

Since its a Beast, hopefully within 2 months for a VIN? Although on order, date was estimated Jan-Mar for the Beast model.

CyberT1

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016S,, 2022 X Plaid
Occupation
Regional sales Mgr
Country flag
I am about 45 minuets from 3 different Tesla Service Centers.

bertley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 and Y
Country flag
You / we have an order in. Do you mind my asking what the rush is? You will get a VIN when you get a VIN. In the meantime the Cybertruck will continue to improve. I get the impression that everyone is jonesing to be guinea pigs. I am not. If it takes 4 months I am fine with that as long as Tesla gives me a realistic timeframe. I will still participate in the accelerated delivery program if Tesla goes through with it but otherwise I can wait. I am just wondering why others are antsy about it.
At least for me, the rush is more this was supposed to be a “limited edition” Foundation Series edition for early orders and early adopters of the CT. So when you see configured orders from other areas far later than you’re going out, you start to realize “I can wait even longer for the non-FS version”. My 60 day loan I applied for 1 month after configuring is expiring. I’m going to wait for non-FS version at this point.

And there are like 4 Service centers around me, including one about 5 mins down the road.

Cold.Truth

First Name
Big A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 CT AWD, 1987 Carerra, 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Occupation
I.T. Project Management
Country flag
I received my (AWD) VIN at 100 days after order (12/26 order) and it was ready for delivery 5 days after the VIN assignment (105 days total from order to delivery). I’m leaving in a few hours to pick her up. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
At least for me, the rush is more this was supposed to be a “limited edition” Foundation Series edition for early orders and early adopters of the CT. So when you see configured orders from other areas far later than you’re going out, you start to realize “I can wait even longer for the non-FS version”. My 60 day loan I applied for 1 month after configuring is expiring. I’m going to wait for non-FS version at this point.

And there are like 4 Service centers around me, including one about 5 mins down the road.
This argument, about exclusivity, has been raised many times. It is an acceptable argument but I do not recall Tesla telling anyone 'how' exclusive the FS would be, anything about a preferred delivery timeline, etc. I guess that you and others just 'assumed' what it would mean. That doesn't make it correct.

For me the FS seems like the first round of production, while Tesla ramps production and works out the production bugs. It gives recipients first access but comes along with some growing pains such as the problems that have been cropping up, and of course it takes time to get all of the states and municipalities up and running with the new vehicle and its associated technology, parts availability, etc.

If wanting early access was not your primary motivation in ordering an FS then contact Tesla and try to switch over to a non-FS vehicle. You are guaranteed to wait "even longer" for that, and it is the unknowable definition of "even longer" that is unacceptable to me. I am willing to order the FS to make that number more concrete, but I never cared for being first (or even remotely close).

dralkim86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
I received my VIN at 100 days after order (12/26 order) and it was ready for delivery 5 days after the VIN assignment (105 days total from order to delivery). I’m leaving in a few hours to pick her up. I hope this helps.
Cool! AWD or Beast?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I am about 45 minuets from 3 different Tesla Service Centers.
Great. Do any/all of them have trained Cybertruck technicians on board? Do they have a Cybertruck parts inventory or mechanism? If not, then they might not receive Cybertrucks in this first wave. Like I know, just guessing.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Good for you,lucky, I have my order from New Mexico 2 years ago , no email yet for configuration 😪 it's crazy
People frequently use the term "order" here when they mean to say "reservation". Your refundable deposit reserved a place in some kind of queue for a Cybertruck. No one from Tesla ever told us what that queue means in terms of anything.

What we know is that Tesla continues to either send out invitations to configure an order or in your reservation area for your Cybertruck it will suddenly have the ability to configure (like mine did last week - no email received). We also know that Tesla has been inviting new RNs every week. It ranges from 0 to 3 numbers per week, where the numbers are the last number in RN11302XXXX (i.e., the 2). As you can see, that number represents 10,000 RNs. We do not know whether they invite every RN in that range, nor how many of those invited accept the invitation. We also do not know how many of them are members of this forum. But they are still inviting, and it is possible that the number of invitations going out in a week could increase as the number of invitation conversions decreases (if it does). If RN11307XXXX got invited this week as we see in this thread, then there are maybe 50,000 invitations this week so far since they only just got to RN11302, to my knowledge, last week.

CyberT1

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016S,, 2022 X Plaid
Occupation
Regional sales Mgr
Country flag
Great. Do any/all of them have trained Cybertruck technicians on board? Do they have a Cybertruck parts inventory or mechanism? If not, then they might not receive Cybertrucks in this first wave. Like I know, just guessing.
I know for sure two of them do.

Raggou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 / Model Y / Cybertruck
Country flag
12/28 AWD Order Conversion / Configuration - NC / Raleigh Based
103 days since ordering... this is pretty painful...

CyberT1

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016S,, 2022 X Plaid
Occupation
Regional sales Mgr
Country flag
I was just told it is in route to the Princeton, NJ Service Center
Sponsored