What audio system/speaker package will be on the Cybertruck?

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
The family and I love music and a good sound system. What kind of audio system & speaker package do you think will be in the Cybertruck? I am not familiar with what Tesla currently uses in their vehicles. Is there a standard system and an upgraded option?

Jamming out is a must while cruising in this beast! :)

Ernie
Sponsored

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
The family and I love music and a good sound system. What kind of audio system & speaker package do you think will be in the Cybertruck? I am not familiar with what Tesla currently uses in their vehicles. Is there a standard system and an upgraded option?

Ernie
This was generally answered in another thread, but it has been slow CT news over the last "Month or so," right, Elon?

While we do not have the specifics of what the CT sound system will be made of, they are well regarded. Are you familiar with Bang and Olufsen? Tesla hired former B&O engineers to provide the sound system for the Model 3. I have friends with Audis and friends and family with Model 3s. To my ears the sound system in the Model 3 is superior to the much more expensive Audi. Everything I have read about the sound system in Teslas' have been overwhelmingly positive.

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-3-sound-system-secret/

Last edited:

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
I can't say definitively for the 3 (or the Cybertruck), but the system in the Model S was built from the ground up by s1nn. It's a company founded by 4 guys, 3 from Bose and 1 from Harmon Kardon. Tesla specifically sought out an audio team that could build an amazing system, but didn't want it branded. Part of their vertical integration strategy. Apparently it's awesome, and the 3 is even better.

s1nn was later bought by Harmon Kardon. We can assume the CT will have a kick ass system. We do know it will have two subs, but beyond that we'll wait and see.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag

Ernie
Guaranteed to not disappoint!

Lives2TruckAround

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'92 Jeep Wrangler and 22’ Model Y
Occupation
Retired young/Business Owner
Country flag
Well.... regardless of what Elon decides to put into the CT I might end up ripping everything out and soundproofing the whole cabin and while I'm at it (if the sound isnt up to par) I might add all my own stereo aftermarket parts.

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
To be able to scale up quickly, Tesla will like try to incorporate as much as they can into the CT that has worked well in other vehicles. My guess is the Premium Audio from Model 3/Y will be included.

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag

Ernie
That's easy. Loud, louder, and loudest, also known as deaf, deafer, and deafest!

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag