What features won’t be standard on the tri-motor and what do you think full spec will cost?

ScoobyDoo

Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck/ F150
Country flag
I'm really hoping for a tesla made winch as an option. There's such an opportunity to get away from the 12v standard, they get so hot running 300-500 amps through them. Also they could have it linked directly to the yoke controls, and I've heard rumors that Tesla has a bit of experience building quality electric motors, but they are just rumors. ;)

alan auerbach

Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
I'm really hoping for a tesla made winch as an option. There's such an opportunity to get away from the 12v standard, they get so hot running 300-500 amps through them. Also they could have it linked directly to the yoke controls, and I've heard rumors that Tesla has a bit of experience building quality electric motors, but they are just rumors. ;)
I'm sure that no car company makes winches. Winch companies might design models suitable for specific vehicles, though.

MiguelAznar

First Name
Miguel
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck 3-motor
Country flag
Refrigerated frunk

You could run the coils there directly but not send so much blower past the coils into the cabin. Octovalve, baby.

-Crissa
With the F-150 Lightning promising AC outlets in the frunk for those who want to chill food & beverages for tailgate parties and camping or (commercially) deliver perishables, let’s hope the Cybertruck does it one better by using its heat pump to refrigerate the frunk. With the design long set, either the clever engineers at Tesla already thought of this or may include it in a later release. Plugging a compressor refrigerator into a closed space would not be half as good as integrating with the vehicle’s heat pump. Lots of features I’m hoping for are probably frivolous, but this would be immensely useful and very hard to replicate after-market.

jcryer3

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Ram Promaster
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
I am hoping for 4 wheel steering. A tight turning radius is a great option.

Advertisement

TSLA Stock

Advertisement