Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I really love the idea of these electric vehicles for rough terrain. Only thing that I'm wondering about at the moment though is what difference the quieter ride will make.

For instance, when hiking in bear country you are supposed to make noise as you hike so that bears have time to hear you and avoid you. And that is at hiking speeds. What happens if we are sneaking silently through the backwoods at >20 mph? How many more bear encounters will there end up being?

Also, there is something about the silence to tell you that something went wrong with your buddy that was riding behind you somewhere. If there are engine noises you can still tell they are progressing. Silence means they have either stopped for a pee break or fallen off their vehicle somehow.

On the plus side though, there might be an excellent chance for seeing more of the other wildlife. Though they might make a quick run for it if you scare them by whipping around a corner suddenly without any warning.

And there is just the joy of the quiet outdoors if everyone is using electric vehicles then their noise won't be bothering you as you stop somewhere to see a sight. Hopefully, they don't come whipping around a corner suddenly and run you over.

OP
OP

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
I really love the idea of these electric vehicles for rough terrain. Only thing that I'm wondering about at the moment though is what difference the quieter ride will make.

For instance, when hiking in bear country you are supposed to make noise as you hike so that bears have time to hear you and avoid you. And that is at hiking speeds. What happens if we are sneaking silently through the backwoods at >20 mph? How many more bear encounters will there end up being?

Also, there is something about the silence to tell you that something went wrong with your buddy that was riding behind you somewhere. If there are engine noises you can still tell they are progressing. Silence means they have either stopped for a pee break or fallen off their vehicle somehow.

On the plus side though, there might be an excellent chance for seeing more of the other wildlife. Though they might make a quick run for it if you scare them by whipping around a corner suddenly without any warning.

And there is just the joy of the quiet outdoors if everyone is using electric vehicles then their noise won't be bothering you as you stop somewhere to see a sight. Hopefully, they don't come whipping around a corner suddenly and run you over.
If you want to be noisy, get a bell. All kinds of way to adapt and overcome. I can't wait. I'm going to launch into a new existence. I'm buying a new house, but I'm not even sure how long I'll spend there. The CT and then this thing - WOW!! Fun stuff, right? peace

Nathon

First Name
Nathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 , Cybertruck on order
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
EZRAIDER

This machine is a beast - the US military is using it. I love it's ability, and if you watch it go, it will work your body hardcore - LOVE IT!!

I may get one next month. That's how solid I am on this. Wow!!

Watch
That thing is super cool. But that price tag! Ouch

OP
OP

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
That thing is super cool. But that price tag! Ouch
I don't worry about price anymore. I'm making $4k daily now... and, it will only go higher. So, 1 week and I'll clear that... 1 month and my CyberTruck will be paid for. So glad my transition is nearly over. I wish everyone had this ability. I didn't until... peace

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
EZRAIDER

This machine is a beast - the US military is using it. I love it's ability, and if you watch it go, it will work your body hardcore - LOVE IT!!

I may get one next month. That's how solid I am on this. Wow!!

Watch
I love the videos that state the price at the beginning. They save me so much time.

OP
OP

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
Geez, for $19K you could have a Zero or Energica.

-Crissa
Not me, I want the off-road indestructible and crazy handling of this thing. It's amazing by just about any standard. If you can't afford, that's one thing; but, I'm not flying that plane anymore. I'm getting what I need and want at this point. Later, I hope to have time to help others that cannot help themselves. peace

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, but they didn't show it going anywhere a DS wouldn't.

And if you need the sand and mud capability, well, there's that Volcon coming out. You could have two for the price of one of these.

-Crissa

OP
OP

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
Yeah, but they didn't show it going anywhere a DS wouldn't.

And if you need the sand and mud capability, well, there's that Volcon coming out. You could have two for the price of one of these.

-Crissa
No thanks. I don't want a motorcycle. This thing is stable without any input. This thing articulates rocks and uneven surfaces. No chain. 4 wheels. This thing is to ATVs what CT is to trucks. I want this, and just glad it's not $40k. People are complaining about the Volcon as it isn't offered in 2x2. This thing has everything, no wish list. Just get the rack for vehicle storage at the end of video, and I'm good. I'll just have to lift it midway up the tailgate for departure angle. Then, I'll mount on a swing out for ultimate convenience, and perfection. peace

Last edited:

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
super cool, i guess... but like a dirt, or trials bike would be just as good in most cases.

1st world problems
Sponsored