OP
OP

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
That's what we do with my friends as well. I take old laptop batteries and turn them into power stations. Shattered solar panels and make them functional. Package the whole thing and send them with my other friends around they world. They do there part I do mine. I also teach others how they can do the same. What I can't get for free I try my best to get as cheap as possible. I live my life with my family paycheck by paycheck, and I do my best to give others the same opportunity. Living paycheck by paycheck is better then living without one, just my 2 cents.
It's nice if everyone does their part. Sad thing is, many too many don't. You know, so many people are willing to ask me for a handout, but guess how many have said, "Hey, is there anything I can do for you?" Yep, not one. So, that's the other thing... It's not that I want anything from them. But, I want to find people that want to pass it on. This doesn't end with me helping them. There are millions without in this world. I want that to end. I want kids and other people going to bed hungry, to end. I want people to have a warm and dry place to rest in the winter. I want everyone to know their worth in society, and not accept anyone telling them less. peace
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag