What options or ideas would you like to see available for CT?

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 BB Vette, 83 Cutlass
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
What kind of options would you like to see available for your CT even if they border on being weird/crazy?

OP
Jacob

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 BB Vette, 83 Cutlass
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
How about external air bags that would deploy if the CT sensed it was about to be in a collision. This might mitigate the need for crumple zones.

OP
Jacob

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 BB Vette, 83 Cutlass
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
How about a steering wheel that stows away. Then you could effectively use the big dash as your mobile office. Oh, and a flip down keyboard and mouse (it IS a Cybertruck after all...).

OP
Jacob

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 BB Vette, 83 Cutlass
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
If the CT has an external speaker, why not have fun with it? We could make sound effects that are in sync with the throttle. You could make your CT sound like an Italian super car, a classic muscle car or even a Tron light cycle! How about a lion roaring when you hit the horn?!

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
A relativity condenser.

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
If the CT has an external speaker, why not have fun with it? We could make sound effects that are in sync with the throttle. You could make your CT sound like an Italian super car, a classic muscle car or even a Tron light cycle! How about a lion roaring when you hit the horn?!
I hope the external speaker can be used with the stereo. Would be nice to play the tunes outside when working o sitting on the beach.

mggoulet

First Name
Michel Goulet
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck with 3 motors
Occupation
retired
Country flag
As wrote Michael Mehta, BC, The French company Michelin created the OPTIS , airless tire. That's replace already the RFT... Excellent IDEA...!!!

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
That's going to be given at least in the TriMotor. "Dual Charger" used to mean two 40 A chargers (hence the 80 A HPWC) and has not been available for some time. Right now it means two 24 A modules (in the US) for a total of 48 A or in parts of Europe where they have 3 phase in homes, 3 modules for 72 A. You used to be able (up to the end of 2018) to get a 3rd module for 72 A supportable by the single phase HPWC. The new Gen 3 single phase HPWC now supports a maximum of 48 A, i.e. enough to feed two modules. But these trucks are going to suck 500 Wh/mi (as opposed to 220 - 330 for the current cars) and 48 A implies only 23 mi/hour charging at that rate of consumption. I am guessing, therefore, that the TriMotors, with their 200 kWh or larger batteries, are going to have an option for a second charging port with a second 2 module charger i.e. 4 modules for a total of 96 A and 46 mi/hr charging rate. This assumes that they stick with the 24 A module architecture. You would need, of course, 2 HPWC to get this but I can see this as a pretty desirable arrangement for a two Tesla family. Charge both at a fairly reasonable rate or put it all into the CT. This notion, which is no more than that, popped into my head when I found out that the Semi has multiple ports. It's all speculation on my part but I'd be happy to have it were it offered.