Cybertruck wishlist - options or ideas you'd like to see available?

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
"Intended function? This is an offensive and hostile statement. I appologize for you to all of the other people on this forum that happen to read this demeaning post ".......Oh....did my humor trigger you? Off to your safe space you go.
So you are agreeing with my assessment of your comment.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
"So you are agreeing with my assessment of your comment. " I'm not agreeing with anything.....I was making an attempt at humor but obviously forgot about all the tight assed people in the world that go around looking for something to be offended by. You have the right to be offended and I have the right to ignore your sniveling. People like you make forums like this tiresome and dull.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Les oiseaux dans la charmille....

ashufaruki

First Name
Shubertruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Cybertruck, 06 RAM 3500, 96 VW Cabrio
Country flag
A pooch pod so fido can sit more safely in the bed yet still be part of the family.

ashufaruki

First Name
Shubertruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Cybertruck, 06 RAM 3500, 96 VW Cabrio
Country flag
'In-tow'mode where a yoke is attached to the front of the CT while being pulled behind an RV. In-tow mode should use the CT drivetrain to reduce the load impact on the RV.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
'In-tow'mode where a yoke is attached to the front of the CT while being pulled behind an RV. In-tow mode should use the CT drivetrain to reduce the load impact on the RV.
So the CT would help power the underpowered RV up a hill and regen to save brakes down the hill. While this seems like a limited use case it's also probably just software so a tweet to Saint Elon might make it happen.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
I very much doubt that Tesla is going to approve any kind of flat towing for the CT let alone develop an interface in which the CT's motors supply power while the CT is being towed. The interface would require extensive development with each RV manufacturer behind whose vehicles the CT would be towed. I can't imagine what the regulatory implications would be and finally it seems foolish to consume precious CT battery power to push a huge RV equipped with an extra large fuel tank for things like dinghy towing.

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Oh

OH man my imagination and your idea... how 'bout a horse being synced to what the car is doing..... "Clop Clop Clop.." when going slow through the parking lot, "Clippity clop" when going between 20-30mph through the NEIGHborhood, and all out thundering hooves when you reach 45.... OH and when in Horsie mode the Cyber will talk to you with Mr Ed's voice.... or Francis the talking Mule if you want to go country.
So wait? last night I was watching a third row Tesla podcast and without explaining it they were talking about the external speaker being required to make a noise for the safety of pedestrians. And they just mentioned in passing " hearing coconuts being struck together" in the subject of the external speaker.... do wise minds think alike...? I didn't get a word form elon?

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
So wait? last night I was watching a third row Tesla podcast and without explaining it they were talking about the external speaker being required to make a noise for the safety of pedestrians. And they just mentioned in passing " hearing coconuts being struck together" in the subject of the external speaker.... do wise minds think alike...? I didn't get a word form elon?
Elon mention the life of Brian coconut in a tweet long ago.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Was't that in "Holy Grail"?
Actually I don't know which movie it was in. I should have said Monty Python.
Here is the tweet.
Elon Musk (@elonmusk) Tweeted: Customized horn & movement sounds (coconuts being one, of course) coming to Teslas soon

scooterjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla X90D, 2017 Kia Soul EV plus, 2010 Honda NT700V
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Design the front headlight bar center section to incorporate adaptive headlight function.
Sponsored