Cybertruck wishlist - options or ideas you'd like to see available?

LMC

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hummer H3, Ford Fusion, Impala SS, Harley Night Train
Country flag
What kind of options would you like to see available for your CT even if they border on being weird/crazy?
I would like solar panels on the front hood as well as the rear.
Sponsored

dvorpa

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester, Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
a rear seat that folds up and stows to use area for storage or to utilize as sleeper cab with an integral inflatable mattress.
I second the idea for a folding rear seat. There are many trips where I would like to stow items in the cabin where we have temperature control.

2Futre4u

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor LR 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Trailboss 1994 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Environmental Scientist
Country flag
Removable doors! I don't care if you make tube doors or half doors, third party could handle that but make it a possibility.
Yes I'm a jeeper, that is my favorite part of a jeep, and tube doors would look so bad ass on the CT...

...In addition to a full size spare (no run-flats like the Model 3), trailer brake.

P K

First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4, Toyota Rav4
Country flag
I hope someone at Tesla reads this.

1. Heads up display
  2. Augmented reality to help show pedestrians, cyclists, motorcycles and animals in HUD
  3. Cooled seats-not ventilated. I have an early Model X with ventilated seats. Ford and Mercury have been putting them in cars for twenty years and they cool much better than ventilated seats.
  4. Apple car play or connection with phone for data. Or Starlink for data and Tesla phones that work on their network.
  5. A true 3-row Cyber SUV
  6. Tow mirrors/cameras
  7. Automatic trailering, Including boat launch.
  8. Washable floor
  9. Fold flat rear seats
  10. Lumber rack/rack for bikes/surfboards
  11. Stepable running board
  12. I liked the adjustable window tinting idea
  13. A cyberboat to accompany it

David Beglau

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1941 Packard, 1967 Thunderbird, 2010 go 4, 2002 chevy express 3500, 2004 ford f150, 2012 Canaro SS convertible
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I also need slots for a ladder/lumber rack for construction business. All trucks have them. Elon, please put them on the top edge or on the inside of the truck bed.

MonsterCyber

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
Extreme lift sensor compatibility. Heated Seats and remote start/control is all this needs. Wings/solar addons and premium audio upgrade .

JackRyan

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Data Scientist
Country flag
How about external air bags that would deploy if the CT sensed it was about to be in a collision. This might mitigate the need for crumple zones.
This is a genius marketing idea and should be on all Tesla vehicles. First, don't crash. Second, deploy airbags. Yes, yes yes.

JackRyan

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Data Scientist
Country flag
As part of FSD some sort of external display that can facilitate pickup at home depot, like the airline ticket 2D black and white pattern. That way I can send the truck to get drywall at Home depot and they can scan the truck to bill me and confirm payment. Put it behind bulletproof glass.

Last edited:

2Futre4u

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor LR 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Trailboss 1994 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Environmental Scientist
Country flag
Extreme lift sensor compatibility. Heated Seats and remote start/control is all this needs. Wings/solar addons and premium audio upgrade .
I hope its as good or better than the Model 3, 5x heated seats controlled from phone (lo, med, hi) all climate control can be turned on/adjusted by phone and with 14 speakers, a sub and 2 amps its the best stock audio I have ever experienced (not saying its the best ever, just the best I have ever heard and highly impressive).

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Augmentation of the current Emissions Testing Mode to include injection of actual emissions into the cabin. These could be stored in little cannisters or bottles in the frunk with refills sold by the online store. A selection such as squid and garlic, beef and bean burrito, french onion soup, hardboiled egg etc selectable by the driver (or chosen randomly as with the current implementation).

Some of you think I'm not being serious, I'm sure, but I was just at the sales/service center and the guy told me that as soon as he demonstrates Emissions the male customers say "I've gotta have that" and order the car. If nothing else it's another proof that Elon is a genius - a weird genius perhaps but a genius nonetheless.

bigrin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota, Honda Pilot, Lexus sc430
Occupation
Professional Investigator
Country flag
You have to have a " CyberHorn ". A special something sound alerting all that " CyberTruck " is here!