Cybertruck wishlist - options or ideas you'd like to see available?

OP
OP
Jacob

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 BB Vette, 83 Cutlass
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Perhaps the front bumper unfolds "transformer style" into a snow plow. Heck, we could even use the external speaker for enhanced transformer sound effects!
Or, the tailgate could transform into a snow plow and the back seat could flip around to face the other direction. No reason you couldn't plow snow in reverse with a Cybertruck!
Sponsored

Last edited:

dwang

First Name
dw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model 3 long range
Occupation
software engineer
Country flag
a battery pack can put in the trunk.

David R Kirkpatrick

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 P100S, Cybertruck ordered
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I would like the solar panels to cover both the bed cover and the glass roof for almost double solar production. Cordless charging...especially important if I want to use the CT as a CyberTaxi, so it can come home, park over charger and recharge. If it has to be plugged in and out it is not really self-driving. A teleporter would be great too!

Hydrocharging

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, 65 VW bus, TDI Passat, TDI Rabbit truck, BE33, C152A, NAOV10A, PA23
Occupation
Retired Aircraft and parts dealer
Country flag
I would like to see a Tesla Powerwall interface output port and cable for house back up or off grid use available on on all Tesla products.

drcarric2650

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150
Country flag
As part of FSD some sort of external display that can facilitate pickup at home depot, like the airline ticket 2D black and white pattern. That way I can send the truck to get drywall at Home depot and they can scan the truck to bill me and confirm payment. Put it behind bulletproof glass.
I think you just came up with a business plan, don't need an external display, since everyone's license plate is unique. I can see this for Walmart and any store auto pickup, after fsd is accepted. Awsome idea!

drcarric2650

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150
Country flag
I would like the solar panels to cover both the bed cover and the glass roof for almost double solar production. Cordless charging...especially important if I want to use the CT as a CyberTaxi, so it can come home, park over charger and recharge. If it has to be plugged in and out it is not really self-driving. A teleporter would be great too!
I was thinking of a second Taunau cover that went over the roof, that could cover the roof while driving, and when parked, can extend down over the windshield, and if the same can be done for the side window, that would be awesome, and very bat-mobile security.

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I would like a lockable floor vault under the rear seat. Big enough to secure a long gun, purse, etc.
I look at that "paper" dash and think," You know that is exactly the right size for a gun case,"...though they could make it deep enough for TWO.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
I look at that "paper" dash and think," You know that is exactly the right size for a gun case,"...though they could make it deep enough for TWO.
The back seat has a storage compartment under it, but they haven't shown any pictures yet. I assume it's big enough for boomsticks.

Reactions: JMF

JMF

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F-350 TritanV10 4X4 Lariat Super Duty Longbox, 2019 Dodge Eco diesel
Occupation
Concrete Finisher
Country flag
Electrically-charged black-out windows available in Camp Mode.
Tesla should consider it, especially since the car has so much glass.
https://innovativeglasscorp.com/
ABSOLUTELY !!! But more importantly, for any time I walk away from the vehicle. This Cyber truck is going to attract A LOT of attention and I don't need people constantly looking inside my vehicle. I don't mind if people want a closer look. People who normally wouldn't think of actually walking up and checking out somebodies vehicle are going to be curious. This is also going to attract some UNWANTED attention and I think we are entitled to privacy. It would be a safety feature and I would pay a premium for my family's safety. Elon Musk needs to understand this is a priority. Do we have the ability to lobby TESLA on this matter ? the technology is readily available.

JMF

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F-350 TritanV10 4X4 Lariat Super Duty Longbox, 2019 Dodge Eco diesel
Occupation
Concrete Finisher
Country flag
I hope the external speaker can be used with the stereo. Would be nice to play the tunes outside when working o sitting on the beach.

Lets face it Tailgating Parties are awesome !!! ANYWHERE ANYTIME !!! Doesn't matter if its the game or the Beach !!!

Lou B

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Model X
Occupation
Excavation
Country flag
It would be nice for Cybertruck to have a Charge “Out” Port
1. Then you could charge other Tesla’s through the CT.
2. You would be able to charge multiple
Cars with one Tesla Wall charger.
3. You could be put on a network to rescue other Tesla’s that are low on charge. Like a mobile SuperCharger.

DMACK

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S
Country flag
Automated front windscreen cover/solar block out that can be switched on when CT is parked up. Could incorporate more solar charging capacity.
CT battery set up so it could become the home back up battery if required capable of feeding 3 phase 415v power (Australia) back into the home & totally integrated into roof solar & powerwalls etc to enable extra battery capacity for home off-grid if required.
Sponsored