Which model best for use with Cyberlandr?

Snlass

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model x
Country flag
Wondering whether the tri motor or dual would be the most efficient with a Cyberlandr (1200 lbs) installed and additional 500 lbs of gear loaded? With that amount of load would the tri motor work less hard and use less watt hrs per mile than a dual motor with same load but less power? Also haven't seen or heard anything about leasing anyone know if Tesla is offering any leasing for Cybertruck or any third party?
Sponsored

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
Wondering whether the tri motor or dual would be the most efficient with a Cyberlandr (1200 lbs) installed and additional 500 lbs of gear loaded? With that amount of load would the tri motor work less hard and use less watt hrs per mile than a dual motor with same load but less power? Also haven't seen or heard anything about leasing anyone know if Tesla is offering any leasing for Cybertruck or any third party?

I haven't seen any updates on the actual Cybertruck versus the alpha model the Cyberlandr was "modeled" against. Shorter bed, angled interior bed walls, no auxiliary air compressor. No idea how the Cyberlandr will impact aero drag. Your most likely better off going with the dual motor for the most range.

No indication that Tesla will be leasing the Cybertruck any time soon.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
I haven't seen any updates on the actual Cybertruck versus the alpha model the Cyberlandr was "modeled" against. Shorter bed, angled interior bed walls, no auxiliary air compressor. No idea how the Cyberlandr will impact aero drag. Your most likely better off going with the dual motor for the most range.

No indication that Tesla will be leasing the Cybertruck any time soon.
CYBERLANDR fits under Tonneau! Zero impact on 'DRAG'....Unless it's a 'TRAILER QUEEN"

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
CYBERLANDR fits under Tonneau! Zero impact on 'DRAG'....Unless it's a 'TRAILER QUEEN"
yup, when the bed was 6.5’ long. Now it’s not and they haven’t updated the public on what that new design will look like.

CyberLandr Designer

Site Sponsor
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Which Cybertruck is better for CyberLandr is a great question. We plan to test that as soon as both of our Cybertruck (dual-motor and Cyberbeast) arrive. Our best guess is that the added horesepower and torque of the Cyberbeast will yield slightly better efficiency, but not enough to offset the range advantage of the dual-motor. We will share our results when we complete testing.

Regarding updates, the reason we haven't shown off the new design CyberLandr is because we need to get some additional patent protection in place before we show it publicly. Once those patents are in place we will begin to show aspects of the new design, but we won't disclose all the improvements until the official product launch. We promised we would use the Cybertruck delays to make improvements and refinements to the original design, and we are excited to show you how we have delivered on that promise.

Here is a link to our most recent press release just prior to the Cybertruck Delivery Event, in case you missed it.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/improvements-cyberlandr-allow-grow-while-173000812.html

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I can guarantee you that the motor on the AWD won't care. I'd lay odds that the RWD is the same.

The Cyberbeast is probably a bad choice, because it has too much (power, acceleration, you name it).

As long as Cyberlandr is within the payload limits, things should be okay.

From MotorTrends
The Tesla Cybertruck has a max payload of 2,500 pounds and 11,000 pounds of "towing power." The Rear-Wheel Drive falls much below that at 7,500 pounds of towing, and an unspecified payload rating.

Towing or hauling with electric is a different experience. With my boat, I have to be careful that I don't yank the trailer out from under it.

Cyber Mystic

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Professional Nature Photographer, Holistic Health Practitioner
Country flag
Which Cybertruck is better for CyberLandr is a great question. We plan to test that as soon as both of our Cybertruck (dual-motor and Cyberbeast) arrive. Our best guess is that the added horesepower and torque of the Cyberbeast will yield slightly better efficiency, but not enough to offset the range advantage of the dual-motor. We will share our results when we complete testing.

Regarding updates, the reason we haven't shown off the new design CyberLandr is because we need to get some additional patent protection in place before we show it publicly. Once those patents are in place we will begin to show aspects of the new design, but we won't disclose all the improvements until the official product launch. We promised we would use the Cybertruck delays to make improvements and refinements to the original design, and we are excited to show you how we have delivered on that promise.

Here is a link to our most recent press release just prior to the Cybertruck Delivery Event, in case you missed it.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/improvements-cyberlandr-allow-grow-while-173000812.html
Hi Lance, Thanks so much for the Cyberlandr update. There have been many that have written Cyberlandr off because of the changes to the CT. I never lost faith that you and your team would re-engineer something even better. I can't wait to see it!
Sponsored