Who here plans on NOT babying their Cybertruck and will use it for heavy work?

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I won’t be pushing it’s limits. Home Depot runs and Trailer. The only limit I may push is range,
Sponsored

Dawgfan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
JL Jeep, Chevy S10, Infiniti Q60
Country flag
I will be sleeping in the vault as the full self driving takes me from the Pacific Northwest to Arizona in the winters. I plan on replacing my Jeep Wrangler, Infiniti Q60 and Chevy S10 with the Cybertruck. I haul tools to work on my rental houses and look forward to fully utilizing the Cybertruck.

TalSet

First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR from Germany
Occupation
Self Employee / PV Cleaning
Country flag
My one is gonna used to work.
I am a building cleaner and most use of it is to tow a 1 ton trailer that contains a reverse osmosis system to clean big glass in high altitude. For it, I need electric power (about 800 watt) - so it would not be necessary anymore to put a long wire from the car to the house or company where I am cleaning.

Beside of work, I want to travel with it, as I do it with my current Peugeot Expert. Just throw a mattress into the bed of CT and drive away- I really hope for a A/C function for the bed and/or a continuous surface from bed to second seat row.

BenH

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 LR
Occupation
Landscaper
Country flag
To all careless people: you don't need to apologize when you slam your car door on my CT.
Sponsored