Why is my order document still blank?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12560
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Deleted member 12560

When I downloaded the PDF when it showed up in my Tesla account back in 2019 it was blank. Today I checked online and it is still blank.. Should I be concerned about this? I have a real reservation number, just no documentation to back it up.
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
When I downloaded the PDF when it showed up in my Tesla account back in 2019 it was blank. Today I checked online and it is still blank.. Should I be concerned about this? I have a real reservation number, just no documentation to back it up.
They did not give much in the way of documentation. I am not sure how it would be 'blank'. They didn't actually create a customized pdf for the reservation. There is a file 'orderagreement_rnxxx' where xxx is your rn number but I don't see anything that's not in the boilerplate.

-Crissa

OP
OP

Deleted member 12560

The file is 0 bytes in size. It only has a file name.

OP
OP

Deleted member 12560

That's usually a download error.

Legally it is a problem for them more than you. You have the number and email.

-Crissa
No, it is a file generation error.. The documents are not stored as individual files. They are generated on the fly when you request the document. I looked at the page source. This is why I am worried. The last time I asked (in early 2020) at the dealership they responded with "Oh, that's just Elon being funny." Elon doesn't code the company website.

Having a number and e-mail means nothing. A corporate denial of the flavor "due to the overwhelming number of reservations we received on Launch Day it is entirely possible that your order was never fully processed by the system. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will add you to the end of the queue. Enjoy your Cybertruck in 2030."

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
maybe try another browser? ill check mine, I dont think I have checked it, but interested now.

checked...
The order document, oh yea iv looked at that thoroughly before. Its just the legal stuff saying you cant class action against them, if things change too bad, you can cancel at anytime, all that boring stuff.

Nothing related to your personal order. Im guessing your fine.

Last edited:

Lekrow

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid CyberTruck
Country flag

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Of course, we can't download the file without permissions, so we get a 0-byte file.

It's probably just a web glitch. Like I said, that you have the reservation number is the important bit.

-Crissa

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I told Crissa the other day, that I spoke to a person named Mitchell about a software issue......at the end of the conversation I asked him if he had the capability to see my CT reservation number and confirm that I had order for Tri-Motor with FSD.......I was concerned because my computer crashed and lost the email they sent......The FSDS was at one time listed in my account under the Tri-Motor entry but disappeared.....I was really worried because I got FSD when it was $7,000......now it is $12,000....

He checked and confirmed I had indeed ordered a Tri-Motor and that FSD was also part of the order......Mitchell was very professional and helped me get a good night's sleep that night.......He was also kind enough to give me a contact number to call if I had anymore questions.......Oh, I guess you want the number :p hahahaha

Tesla Vehicle Tech Support
888-518-3752

You'll go thru a couple of options then get someone to help......I feel good now that my fear of not having FSD at 7k is gone......just like Crissa said.....if you have a reservation number and ordered it, it does appear they have a record of it.......Hope this helps
Sponsored