?? Will CyberTrucks still be on display in the Showrooms after the Delivery Event??

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
Will the CyberTrucks, now in the showrooms, remain on display after this Thursday's delivery event?

I have read a couple of posts that insinuate these CT's will be delivered to VIP buyers on Thursday, concurrent with the delivery event in Giga, TX.

I would prefer to delay my pilgrimage to my nearest showroom displaying a CT until Friday, so that I might actually get to touch and maybe even sit in the truck. However, if the vehicle's will be gone after Thursday's delivery event, I will go earlier.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Tesla Cybertruck ?? Will CyberTrucks still be on display in the Showrooms after the Delivery Event?? 1701181335070
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
They took our information to get in to see it. It makes sense that they would let us into the truck after the event, or even take a test drive, but who knows. I do not know whether these release candidates can be sold.

C T Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500, 2015 Nissan NV 3500, 2013 Chevy Traverse
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Country flag
Don’t imagine those showroom trucks are going anywhere anytime soon. They are display models. Will they be sold,? Eventually, but they are not promised to anyone yet. Heck, not even sure if they’re all up to showroom new car quality.

Time will tell, but we’re getting real close to that time.
Rick
Sponsored