Will Tesla go up to $700 or go down to $600, this week?

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
TSLA closed to $650.28 on Friday at close. So basically it's right in the middle. So here we are on Sunday night, and I thought it might be interesting to have a discussion on which direction people think TSLA will go first. Will it get to $700, or $600 first? My best guess is that with the big drop it took Thursday, and small upward movement on Friday. As well as Crypto taking a dive and then recovering back. I think we are in for more pain in the market and a possible buying opportunity. So, my guess is $600 first. Opinions?
Sponsored

OHRJR

First Name
Octavio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Escalade ESV
Country flag
I think you are right, $600.00 before it starts coming up over $700.00 again.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
let's end the quarter profitable first and lead into the stock split, with Austin and Berlin production ramp. numbers.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I'm buying every chance I get.

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down "

One day, my TSLA graph will tell the opposite story.... The upward price points, will say hello to my recent purchase points lol

---

But for now... I see opponents pressure continuing to set negative EOD. And especially whenever Tesla has good news, a share dump occurs to make sure the share price remains subdued.
This will probably continue through the 3rd qrt, but profitability will make that 'FUD' approach less effective and soon enough nearly impossible. That tactic will end.

But this week… God knows. It is a coin toss. Could be 600. But it will just get harder to keep smart shareholders out.

I do not see a threatened TSLA ever again post December.

OP
OP
Sirfun

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I predict, no change Monday. 🤪
We have a winner!!!!
With U.S. stock markets being closed in observance of Juneteenth you would be correct.

Deleted member 5322

Hope it goes $575 first. I have been keeping my buy order for 100 shares for about 2 months already. Still hope to average down my position @Tsla ( currently $716.35)

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Just buy and hold. Unless you're Bill gates and shorting it, it really doesn't matter for the long haul.

Deleted member 5322

Man, it does matter whether $575 or $716!!!
And... I like to take risks. Life will be so boring if we don't take risks: no emotions, no adrenaline, no new feelings... And no regrets :)

OP
OP
Sirfun

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Just buy and hold. Unless you're Bill gates and shorting it, it really doesn't matter for the long haul.
There are lots of ways to make money. In the last 2 months I've been trading TSLA with pretty good success. Holding on average for 1-2 days and taking small profits even as the stock was trending down in value.

Last edited:

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
There are lots of ways to make money. In the last 2 months I've been trading TSLA with pretty good success. Holding on average for 1-2 days and taking small profits even as the stack was trending down in value.
That tells us a lot, Mr Day Trader.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
That tells us a lot, Mr Day Trader.
No, it's pretty simple.

With a volatile stock like TSLA, you set a budget, then set a call you buy at a low, and then another to sell at a high that covers your costs of the transaction.

Then when/if it pays off, you do it again. Slow, steady, but you lose out on big jumps.

Only do it with entertainment money, tho, since it's not a steady investment like holding.

-Crissa

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
No, it's pretty simple.

With a volatile stock like TSLA, you set a budget, then set a call you buy at a low, and then another to sell at a high that covers your costs of the transaction.

Then when/if it pays off, you do it again. Slow, steady, but you lose out on big jumps.

Only do it with entertainment money, tho, since it's not a steady investment like holding.

-Crissa
Yes, I know how the game is played and I don't have the time or expertise to play it. The poster said that he is trading every day or two, and in my mind that makes him a day trader, which is a completely different kind of investor than me. Most of my investments are in broad spectrum vehicles (401Ks for example) where someone else is managing the account and the funds in them. It is only companies that I believe in that I actively purchase shares. I think of myself as very risk averse. I bought some Tesla stock hoping to get better rate of return than my savings account or money market account which are essentially worthless. I have achieved those gains, at least on paper, and consider myself lucky. I do check the stock price every few days but I am hoping for a longer-term trend back upward. Will I buy more if it drops to $600 or below? Yes. Do I want it to? No.