azjohn

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Trailers with PV cells has been a topic of conversation lately, thought some people might find this video interesting

Sponsored

LoPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 DM LR
Country flag
Trailers with PV cells has been a topic of conversation lately, thought some people might find this video interesting

Very cool. I can see how you separately could end up with the same teardrop shape based on flat surfaces, and also have led rear lights in a bar shape, but I just find it really hard to believe it isn’t also steel coloured and has the same edge on the side because of the CT. Especially that they didn’t either go for a typical round edge around the wheel (which is round) although it fits the rest of the boxy body esthetics of course. Maybe I’m just cynical. It is possible. Either way it goes great with the CT.

Last edited:

Bigvbear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2001 Chevy Tracker, 2018 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Very cool. I can see how you separately could end up with the same teardrop shape based on flat surfaces, and also have led rear lights in a bar shape, but I just find it really hard to believe it isn’t also steel coloured and has the same edge on the side because of the CT. Especially that they didn’t either go for a typical round edge around the wheel (which is round) although it fits the rest of the boxy body esthetics of course. Maybe I’m just cynical. It is possible. Either way it goes great with the CT.
i think an airstream would do just as well behind a CT (and look cool)

https://www.airstream.com/travel-trailers/basecamp/

LoPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 DM LR
Country flag
i think an airstream would do just as well behind a CT (and look cool)

https://www.airstream.com/travel-trailers/basecamp/
I agree, but the more retro looking airstreams rather than the “basecamp” IMO.

There was someone showing a fictional “x-stream” around here which looked like an airstream but had batteries and motors and would be perfect (had the battery connection to the towing Tesla existed).

Last edited:

parapyropig

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 FJ Cruiser NSSE, Cybertruck trimotor
Occupation
parapyropig
Country flag
Give it wheels/tires that match the cybertruck, then it will have my attention.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Fit finish has improvement opportunities. Cool trailer. The port-a-potty upgrade seems like a pricey upgrade with other options on the market. Video stated kitchenette was extra, website shows included in the model I was looking at. It may be an option if there are other variants.
Sponsored