Would Cybertruck Look Good with Chrome Wheels / Rims - Scale Preview

Deleted member 5322

My thoughts are: Tesla will offer a couple of types of tires on the builder page. We will be able to take or highway for better range, or aggressive for Offroading, or perhaps performance for a drag race.
I will take what will provide the best range as I do not offroad as often as I drive every day (700-1000 mi/week). Also, I would like to have off-road tires on rims to be able to fast switch and go offroad. The only issue I see is how to jack it up safely without damaging the battery from underneath. Can anyone recommend jacks for EV that are easy and fast to use??? I saw a video on Youtube about how the Rivian wheel was replaced with a rivian-provided jack, and it was not what I wanted. It is too complicated and will take a couple of hours to replace 4 wheels.....

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Can anyone recommend jacks for EV that are easy and fast to use??? I saw a video on Youtube about how the Rivian wheel was replaced with a rivian-provided jack, and it was not what I wanted. It is too complicated and will take a couple of hours to replace 4 wheels.....
To change a wheel/tire combo quickly, jack up the suspension arm if possible. Your not lifting the whole truck... this is assuming the air-ride/adjustable suspension cannot do those kind of things for you...

OP
OP
CyberBC

CyberBC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Dodge Ram 3500, 2011 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Farrier
Country flag
"this is assuming the air-ride/adjustable suspension cannot do those kind of things for you..."
OMG, another addition to the tech bandwagon. Not just air pump but built in jack for tire changes with diagonal tires at full height and opposite tire and tire to be changed at lowest height. You could lift the quarter of the truck with the wheel to be changed with your hand and put a block or something under it. Wow! Add in the air torque gun and you might be able to change all four in under five minutes!

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
A recent poll has shown the best look for the Cybertruck is...with me behind the wheel.
Let me guess, this poll was taken around the dinner table at your home? Or possibly at your bathroom mirror? :p
Sponsored