Would you buy a place in line in the first 20,000 numbers for $1,000?

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
For sure I would! I have number 216,000 in line, and i can't take it any longer! Just start making a bunch more prototypes, Elon! IDGAF! Just make them roll out the door! AAAHHH!!! I'm tired of screaming into the Cybervoid! Somebody make it stop, please! I just can't! I wasn't this excited when my wife was about to give birth. Oh, the humanity!
Sponsored

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I am pretty far in line but that doesn't even matter to me. I will get my cybertruck, I already have so many plans for things that I am going to do with that beautiful beast.

Waresdom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Chevy Silverado
Country flag
Is there any truth to them delivering by region and not by order number? I feel like that would be the smarter thing to do.

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I think it will be a combination of both. If there are enough people to fill a car transporter, that will all pick up at the same location and they are within the first couple hundred people, Tesla might send their trucks first.

Even if you have the first reservation, lets say Tesla has 10 other people near you around 1000 in line, they might push yours back so they can deliver more at one time. It would probably work the same going the other way, if you were 1000 in line but a more people that were near you were in the top 100, you might get yours a little early. Transportation logistics can get pretty complicated.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
I'm around 400,000 in line, I want a year of reviews before I put my money down. A year of improvements, can make a world of difference in a newly engineered truck.
I agree, although i hold a very early reservation according to the tracker i will probably NOT order immediately.

showmemo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 M3P, 2000 M Roadster, XC 40, TriMotor CT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
yes
Sponsored