Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Here's an Image posted by Tesla Senior Engineer, Ricard Aiguabella, standing in front of the Tesla Roadster and Cybertruck at Tesla's design studio.

Either that's a never before seen matte black / gray Cybertruck or (more likely) the lighting is making it appear so. Either way, this gives a nice preview of how nice the Cybertruck will look in matte black or dark gray!

Tesla Cybertruck Matte Black / Gray Cybertruck Spotted at Tesla Design Studio? matte-black-gray-tesla-cybertruck
Sponsored

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 MS 85D, 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Air traffic controller
Country flag
Yeah I think this is the mock-up version, it's matte material instead of the 30x steel.

Thanks for the picture though, pretty cool

Bigfoot DeLorean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Country flag
The reflection in the hangar window above the red car that’s also blocking our view ? makes me think it’s just funky lighting.

There’s also a bit of irony in parking it in front of a hangar...suggesting that’s what you need to build to garage it. Or is it hinting that it might have some sort of flying mode? ?

Rancherort

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Manufacturing
Country flag
You want to significantly increase the cost of a vehicle just add paint.

Jasondoc

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Occupation
Very Little
Country flag
Here's an Image posted by Tesla Senior Engineer, Ricard Aiguabella, standing in front of the Tesla Roadster and Cybertruck at Tesla's design studio.

Either that's a never before seen matte black / gray Cybertruck or (more likely) the lighting is making it appear so. Either way, this gives a nice preview of how nice the Cybertruck will look in matte black or dark gray!

matte-black-gray-tesla-cybertruck.jpg
Notice the front where there is a distinct line between matte and stainless. I am guessing wrap

Reactions: ADC