Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
I grabbed a public video shared on Snapchat that was taken inside GigaTexas. I'll try to post any others that are interesting or I think are worth dissecting with the community here.

I think this may be near or in the paint shop area based on other videos I have watched throughout the process. Interested to hear everyone else's opinions or see if they pick up anything interesting from the videos.

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
VolklKatana

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
Oh! I recognize those structures. That's the room in the center line, just to the west of the aluminum presses.

-Crissa
yes, i am actually quite surprised to not see any machines/robots in this area yet TBH. I wonder where all those are hiding?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
yes, i am actually quite surprised to not see any machines/robots in this area yet TBH. I wonder where all those are hiding?
All the robots we've seen installed were in the long east wing, or up on the paint line.

I honestly don't know what this long structure is.

-Crissa

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
All the robots we've seen installed were in the long east wing, or up on the paint line.

I honestly don't know what this long structure is.

-Crissa
That’s the room where they dip cars into cleaning solvent and undercoating before they get painted. It is north and west of the robot welding building and south and west of the die casting building. If you look at the recent videos it is right behind the green wall where they recently dug a big hole and put 12 concrete pads (well, 11 so far). At least, that is what I think.

It is great to see videos like this. Thanks!

OP
OP
VolklKatana

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
That’s the room where they dip cars into cleaning solvent and undercoating before they get painted. It is north and west of the robot welding building and south and west of the die casting building. If you look at the recent videos it is right behind the green wall where they recently dug a big hole and put 12 concrete pads (well, 11 so far). At least, that is what I think.

That's the general area I was thinking too. Thanks!

Jeepster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep, 2002 Porsche 911
Country flag

No no no, that is where they install the harbulary batteries.
Sponsored