First Name
Frank, USA is the BEST. Communism SUX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M38A-1, Trans-am
Country flag
For a troll you are kinda obvious...
As a renowned internet psychologist I am here to help. It is obvious that you like to be free from control so I will ask your Mom if that's ok.

Ooooooookaaaaayyyyyyyy, "CHARLES MANSON"

?PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
Sponsored

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Liar! I saw you singing Ice Ice Baby karaoke in your car.
That must have been my twin brother Darryl, or maybe my other brother Darryl. I have only sung Karaoke once in my life in a bar in Auckland and it took lots and lots of that Kiwi beer to get me to do it.

Nunzio

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
General Contractor
Country flag
Hope they put the TESLA logo /name on back bed not the CYBERTRUCK logo/name

Nunzio

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
General Contractor
Country flag
Looking for storage under the seats, also a temperature controlled cooler. Cold for the BUD LIGHTS and warm if I need keep my caulking guns from freezing in winter. Also want to make sure ample tie downs, I am really using this for my construction business, Not just for appeal.

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
Looking for ... a temperature controlled cooler.
I have a 12v fridge/freezer in the minivan for grocery shopping. Will be transferring it to the Cybertruck.
12v/120v fridge/freezer
I tried two Dometics first, neither worked. One leaked oil, one the 12v wouldn't work. The Whynter is working great. YMMV

(I got a big one, smaller do cost less, but hold fewer beverages) ;)

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
I know some Americans who come goose hunting every year and they bring a full size freezer in the back of there truck. They plug it in at every stop and overnight they can when going home. The CT would be nice to keep it frozen the whole drive.

Ironmonkey21

First Name
N8c
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Gamer
Country flag
I home that Elon will put on cybertruck a program that control your wheels a slow speed with your phone rocker sound volume so you can use your wheel as a winch. To pull deer from the wood or do some construction lift. It need to have a mag hub to put the winch on the wheel.. this style.

Rey

First Name
Reynald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 & CT
Occupation
Mechanic
Country flag
I’d like to have an optional auxiliary battery pack that would fit somewhere in the bed and used as a range extender . It would plug in an auxiliary charge port. This same charge port would allow a power wall mounted on a trailer to charge the truck while driving

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
I think you missed the essential point that this can only be used to pull a stuck vehicle out of a bog if you have a tree or something on the bank to which to attach the line. It can't be used for all the things one can do with a regular winch.

There are some hints in the video that this may be an Ozzie product. It may only work where the Coriolis is to the left or on RHD vehicles.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
I’d like to have an optional auxiliary battery pack that would fit somewhere in the bed and used as a range extender .
Rivian has a patent on this idea. Tesla shares its patents. I haven't seen a reciprocal promise from Rivian. My first question when I saw Rivian's patent was "How do you get this thing into and out of the bed?"

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
Rivian has a patent on this idea. Tesla shares its patents. I haven't seen a reciprocal promise from Rivian. My first question when I saw Rivian's patent was "How do you get this thing into and out of the bed?"
Getting in and out of the bed is one concern the other is how to pay for it and will it be a worthwhile investment. With the charging infrastructure getting better and the wild lands getting to be less wild. Power is almost everywhere of a short detour to power. A 240v adaptor will be more important to carry than a second battery. Proper planning will be important. In the Rivian the bed is small to begin with then you loose more space for the battery. Add the weight of the battery pack and wear on the vehicle from the extra weight and it is not really worth it. There are EVs that have crossed Europe, Asia and Africa were the charging network does not exist.
http://pluginadventure.com/

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
All valid points but I think the application is not to increase range of the vehicle so much as it is to increase the distance one can practically tow a trailer or the time one could stay off the grid at a remote campsite or to allow one R1x to charge another etc. I don't think they will sell a lot of these if they ever decide to make them.
Sponsored